Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC North Best Division?

Featured Replies

North W L T PCT PF PA Home Road DIV PCT AFC PCT NFC Streak

Cincinnati 4 2 1 .643 161 164 3-0-1 1-2 2-0 1.000 3-2 .600 1-0-1 Won 1

Baltimore 5 3 0 .625 217 131 3-1 2-2 2-2 .500 2-3 .400 3-0 Lost 1

Pittsburgh 4 3 0 .571 154 162 2-1 2-2 1-2 .333 3-2 .600 1-1 Won 1

Cleveland 4 3 0 .571 163 152 3-1 1-2 1-2 .333 3-3 .500 1-0 Won 1

 

 

 

All teams over .500

 

All teams except Baltimore over or at .500 vs AFC. All .500 or over vs NFC

Not by a long shot. I also wouldn't doubt Pittsburgh ending up winning the division.

  • Author
Not by a long shot. I also wouldn't doubt Pittsburgh ending up winning the division.

 

What division would you say is better?

What division would you say is better?

I don't Know i didn't even look at others. What I did go off of was who the teams in this division lost to and beat.

 

if I had to list some that I thought were better off the top of my head is say

NFC East

NFC West

NFC North

AFC West for starters

I don't Know i didn't even look at others. What I did go off of was who the teams in this division lost to and beat.

You can't make that connection Hellbird. For every single item you list as a negative for the opponents outside the division, you can cancel that one out with a positive. Seriously, this is the most parity I can recall in the league in years. Beside Denver, there's no team that I think is any better than the next from week to week.

The division has 4 solid (mediocre to good) teams but no great teams. If AJ comes back and can play at close to his normal level, Bengals win the division. If not, they don't. He is THAT important to the team, especially with Marvin Jones on IR and Eifert always hurt.

I'm going by divisions with better teams in it compared to teams in AFC North. If you are talking about the division with the closest race then it's ours, but that doesn't mean they are better teams than the others.

....

 

Has any division had both of its conference's wild cards over the last few years more often than the AFC North? I recall them doing it at least twice, and could well do it again this year (although Chargers will be in the mix).

You can't make that connection Hellbird. For every single item you list as a negative for the opponents outside the division, you can cancel that one out with a positive. Seriously, this is the most parity I can recall in the league in years. Beside Denver, there's no team that I think is any better than the next from week to week.

I didn't say their wasn't great parody. What I said is this division when looking at the teams does not make up the division with the best teams. The divisions I,listed I think have better teams than that is in our division.

....

 

Has any division had both of its conference's wild cards over the last few years more often than the AFC North? I recall them doing it at least twice, and could well do it again this year (although Chargers will be in the mix).

In the past AFc North has been awesome. I thought we were talking about this season.

Not by a long shot. I also wouldn't doubt Pittsburgh ending up winning the division.

 

I didn't "Like" this because I want it to happen, but I feel ya... Pittsburg is always tough and can never be taken lightly.

Now I will say that the AFC East has and will be for a while be the weakest division in all of football. NE gets a ton of credit for always being in the playoffs but look at that division, could it be any easier path to the playoffs?

In the past AFc North has been awesome. I thought we were talking about this season.

 

We are, simply asking the question.

 

Side-note: don't know how you can call the division "awesome" over the last few years, yet dismiss this year's version with a "not by a long shot". I feel like you're simply evaluating the top team, not the depth or the quality of the teams.

 

If they secure both wild cards do they instantly become awesome again?

  • Author
In the past AFc North has been awesome. I thought we were talking about this season.

 

In the past the AFC North had one or two or possibly three above average teams but never had four teams above average.

 

Granted season is not over yet.

We are, simply asking the question.

 

Side-note: don't know how you can call the division "awesome" over the last few years, yet dismiss this year's version with a "not by a long shot". I feel like you're simply evaluating the top team, not the depth or the quality of the teams.

 

If they secure both wild cards do they instantly become awesome again?

What I meant by awesome was the ability to put 2 teams in the playoffs for a lot of years and also don't discou t that this division has crowned 3 SB champions in the last 9 years. That's what I was talking about. This year this division doesn't look like a real SB threat coming out of it. That's how I can discount this year so far. I pray I'm wrong and I pray the Bengals are crowned. I was so high up on the Bengals after 3 weeks...very similar to how I was with CCH in HS football after 3 weeks, then they both went in the same direction.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.