Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield reaches a milestone for the program

Featured Replies

2 Weeks ago Mayfield moved ahead of Mt Carmel, PA into the 5TH spot for all time football wins nationally. Mayfield now has 824 wins. The Cardinals trailed Mt. Carmel by 2 wins heading into the 2014 season :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:ylsuper::clap::jump:

 

 

On a side not, Mayfield was off Friday and Mr Carmel won allowing both teams to be in a tie for 5TH at the moment with Mayfield sporting a 6-1 record and Mt Carmel being 4-3

Way to go Mayfield!

 

Hey Toothpick, about how many wins is Mayfield away from the 4th place team? A couple, hundreds, etc.

  • Author
Way to go Mayfield!

 

Hey Toothpick, about how many wins is Mayfield away from the 4th place team? A couple, hundreds, etc.

 

Mayfield trails Massillon Washington, OH by 11 wins as of today. Massillon is currently 5-2 this year

2 Weeks ago Mayfield moved ahead of Mt Carmel, PA into the 5TH spot for all time football wins nationally. Mayfield now has 824 wins. The Cardinals trailed Mt. Carmel by 2 wins heading into the 2014 season :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:ylsuper::clap::jump:

 

 

On a side not, Mayfield was off Friday and Mr Carmel won allowing both teams to be in a tie for 5TH at the moment with Mayfield sporting a 6-1 record and Mt Carmel being 4-3

 

Congratulations! You have an elite program that does KY proud.

Mayfield Cardinals and St. Louis Cardinals. I hate them both! Why? Cuz they are everything I want me teams to be! :(

Mayfield trails Massillon Washington, OH by 11 wins as of today. Massillon is currently 5-2 this year

 

Awesome! That's very reachable! I'm pulling against Massillon starting today! Way to go Mayfield!

Makes me proud to be a part of the Mayfield program. Go Big Red!

We are very proud of our cardinal tradition!

I once sat in a cold rain and watched Mayfield get blown out in the finals by NCC in the mid 2000's. I wish Mayfield had that victory to add to the total. With that 1A being so watered down these days, Mayfield could gain more ground. Does Mayfield stay in 1a or move up next year?

Does Mayfield stay in 1a or move up next year?

 

They go to 2A, which will make a strong class even stronger.

I once sat in a cold rain and watched Mayfield get blown out in the finals by NCC in the mid 2000's. I wish Mayfield had that victory to add to the total. With that 1A being so watered down these days, Mayfield could gain more ground. Does Mayfield stay in 1a or move up next year?

 

For hating NewCath you sure attend a lot of their games.

 

Congrats Mayfield. They earn everything they get. Great program

I have a lot of family there still. Sometimes I'd rather watch Ncc lose than watch Highlands beat bad teams.

I have a lot of family there still. Sometimes I'd rather watch Ncc lose than watch Highlands beat bad teams.

So you drove to Louisville to do it? Sick attraction is more like it.

So you drove to Louisville to do it? Sick attraction is more like it.

 

Still a night out with Ncc friends. I didn't go alone to watch it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.