Godot

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Game of the Week - Preview

(MyFantasyLeague.com Fantasy Times Sources - Oct 16, 2014) Coming up in a week 7 BGP Fantasy Football League - 2014 intra-divisional rivalry, the 4-2 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** challenge the 2-4 Huggs Thuggs *.

Palmer, Carson ARI QB

Carson Palmer

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** were led in week 6 by a 24 point effort from the Detroit Lions Defensive Team. In addition, Julio Jones was not injured before the start of his week 6 game, and contributed 6 points, but he's listed as questionable in week 7 due to an injured ankle , which might severely limit his fantasy production. Based on projections from Fantasy Sharks, Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** can expect a 18 point effort from Carson Palmer in week 7, who is expected to get by the Oakland Raiders defense for 223 passing yards and 2 passing TDs in addition to 3 rushing yards.

"There are no easy games in this league," Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** coach NamecipS said.

Huggs Thuggs * were led in week 6 by a 35 point effort from Joe Flacco, who beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense for 306 passing yards and 5 passing TDs. Based on projections from Fantasy Sharks, Huggs Thuggs * can expect a 19 point effort from Joe Flacco in week 7, who is expected to get by the Atlanta Falcons defense for 256 passing yards and 2 passing TDs in addition to 5 rushing yards.

"It's going to be a battle of epic proportions," Huggs Thuggs * coach gametime said.

This is the first game between these two franchises in 2014, and is sure to be a classic showdown.

Project Score: Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 79 Huggs Thuggs 71

Well my season of death continues. Had my first win in the bag but 49ers cannot make two yards to run out the clock and give the ball back to Rams who quickly threw a pick six to keep my streak alive. My Fantasy luck is gone in this league and I just don't believe I am going to win a game. It is tough if you can't win when your QB throws 5 TD's and I just can't win.

I was for sure you had beaten me...was shocked I got the W.

The Game of the Week - Preview

(MyFantasyLeague.com Fantasy Times Sources - Oct 16, 2014) Coming up in a week 7 BGP Fantasy Football League - 2014 intra-divisional rivalry, the 4-2 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** challenge the 2-4 Huggs Thuggs *.

Palmer, Carson ARI QB

Carson Palmer

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** were led in week 6 by a 24 point effort from the Detroit Lions Defensive Team. In addition, Julio Jones was not injured before the start of his week 6 game, and contributed 6 points, but he's listed as questionable in week 7 due to an injured ankle , which might severely limit his fantasy production. Based on projections from Fantasy Sharks, Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** can expect a 18 point effort from Carson Palmer in week 7, who is expected to get by the Oakland Raiders defense for 223 passing yards and 2 passing TDs in addition to 3 rushing yards.

"There are no easy games in this league," Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** coach NamecipS said.

Huggs Thuggs * were led in week 6 by a 35 point effort from Joe Flacco, who beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense for 306 passing yards and 5 passing TDs. Based on projections from Fantasy Sharks, Huggs Thuggs * can expect a 19 point effort from Joe Flacco in week 7, who is expected to get by the Atlanta Falcons defense for 256 passing yards and 2 passing TDs in addition to 5 rushing yards.

"It's going to be a battle of epic proportions," Huggs Thuggs * coach gametime said.

This is the first game between these two franchises in 2014, and is sure to be a classic showdown.

Project Score: Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 79 Huggs Thuggs 71

I'm hoping to come out on top similar to the instant Hall of Fame games from our past, 145-144.

Thursday Scores

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (0 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (31 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (0 pts) at Huggs Thuggs * (4 pts)

Shamrock City Diesel (5 pts) at Boyle County Belt Collectors (23 pts)

Grant Green Thumbers (9 pts) at Stanton Bums (0 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (5 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (0 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (34 pts) at West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (0 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (0 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (28 pts)

Johnsville Riverhawks (5 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (0 pts)