Highlands vs Christopher Columbus, FL

Sweeperboy

Let try this again and no need to predict the weather as all ya got to do is look out the window and walk outside. It is football weather this time of yr in KY and it is what it is.

This game will certainly be Highlands biggest test to date this yr as I believe Highlands will see speed and athletism that will be far superior to anything we have seen with the exception of perhaps the Station game.

I would suspect with the perfect football weather conditions that we will see an excellent crowd in Ft Thomas today despite the fact that the Fl team may not travel many fans for obvious reasons.

NKY will be watching as will the rest of the Commonwealth and this should be one heck of a Sat afternoon game at DCM today. :thumb:

How many of the BGP faithful will be in the da house today?

Good luck to both teams as this one could be real interesting to say the least...GO KY:thumb:

Let try this again and no need to predict the weather as all ya got to do is look out the window and walk outside. It is football weather this time of yr in KY and it is what it is.

This game will certainly be Highlands biggest test to date this yr as I believe Highlands will see speed and athletism that will be far superior to anything we have seen with the exception of perhaps the Station game.

I would suspect with the perfect football weather conditions that we will see an excellent crowd in Ft Thomas today despite the fact that the Fl team may not travel many fans for obvious reasons.

NKY will be watching as will the rest of the Commonwealth and this should be one heck of a Sat afternoon game at DCM today. :thumb:

How many of the BGP faithful will be in the da house today?

Good luck to both teams as this one could be real interesting to say the least...GO KY:thumb:

If DLG 3.0 doesn't have softball games (waiting to hear about field conditions) I'll be there.

Will be there and will be eating a hot dog in honor of Dave BF.

Heading up in a half hour. DVRing KY game and Elder vs Moeller and will catch the Louisville game later. No work today! Tax returns all done and boys are home to cut grass! Football all day baby.

Edited by 75center