October 6, 201411 yr Author Yes. Who? Without him the Bengals D is completely lost in reads. He gets them into every defensive audible.
October 6, 201411 yr Who? Without him the Bengals D is completely lost in reads. He gets them into every defensive audible. Are you trying to say he's more valuable to the Bengals than any other player is too their team? You can't be serious... Peyton Manning? Tom Brady? Andrew Luck,...the list could go on but I'm on my phone...
October 6, 201411 yr Author Are you trying to say he's more valuable to the Bengals than any other player is too their team? You can't be serious... Peyton Manning? Tom Brady? Andrew Luck,...the list could go on but I'm on my phone... Fine...is any non-qb more valuable?
October 6, 201411 yr And they still wouldn't have won tonight. True but Burfict is one of the best defensive players in the league still.
October 6, 201411 yr True but Burfict is one of the best defensive players in the league still. I agree. He's outstanding.
October 6, 201411 yr JJ Watt, but other than that, I'd say no. He may be the best player in the league on either side of the ball.
October 6, 201411 yr He may be the best player in the league on either side of the ball. He is IMO. He's on another level than everyone.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.