Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

After tonight...

Featured Replies

Yes without Brandon Thompson the DT spot is weak because Still and Peko don't get much penetration.

 

Thompson is hurting, Geno is about 80% and Peko and Still are below average NFL DTs.

 

We need help at DT!

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And with the exception of a few fellow bgp'ers I was getting my balls busted for insisting on the importance of the bengals picking up a round 1 or 2 LB. The debacle which was Sunday night had everything to do with the Pats exposing the weakness of our LB corps...

 

Like some others I had confidence in the Bengals confidence of all their drafted players at LB.

 

LB, DT, and OL will be needs in the next draft.

Like some others I had confidence in the Bengals confidence of all their drafted players at LB.

 

LB, DT, and OL will be needs in the next draft.

 

Agreed.

Thompson is hurting, Geno is about 80% and Peko and Still are below average NFL DTs.

 

We need help at DT!

 

I don't disagree. I wasn't happy when they resigned Peko.

I don't disagree. I wasn't happy when they resigned Peko.

 

Peko makes more than I believe he should but I really like Peko as a locker room presence and rotational player at DT. However, he is go to guy right now and he doesn't have the ability or stamina to fill that position in the Bengals defense.

Genos killing them right now. They do sorely miss V. Hopefully he suits up this weekend and doent lead with his head.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.