Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Louisville uniforms

Featured Replies

Interesting...

 

jersey1.jpg

Why's it "interesting?"

I think I hate it... yeah... I definitely hate it.

I love the shorts. Might have to buy me some.

I love the shorts. Might have to buy me some.

 

You're killing me, Deuce. That's just awful.

 

They remind me of the South Florida swimtrunk uniforms.

You're killing me, Deuce. That's just awful.

 

They remind me of the South Florida swimtrunk uniforms.

 

They are not even close to being that terrible.

They are not even close to being that terrible.
They're pretty dang bad.

They look like swim trunks. Might not look as bad, if they weren't paired with a white jersey, but yeah, those things are an eye sore.

They look like swim trunks. Might not look as bad, if they weren't paired with a white jersey, but yeah, those things are an eye sore.

 

They definitely don't match the jersey, I'll give you that.

I think I hate it... yeah... I definitely hate it.

 

Yeah, those aren't good.

They look like someone wears their pants down way too low with red underwear on underneath. Not a fan.

The football team must have better designers.

They look like someone wears their pants down way too low with red underwear on underneath. Not a fan.

 

That's how it appeals to recruits.

 

"Uni design by Lil Wayne."

Okay... After seeing them on several players, you're right... I don't like them... The red at the top of the shorts doesn't make sense.

As much as I like the gray football unis I hate these equally. And I really love the football unis.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.