Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP 6A Rankings for 9-22

Featured Replies

1. Male vs. Ballard

2. Trinity at Indianapolis Cathedral (IN)

3. Scott County vs. George Rogers Clark

4. St. Xavier vs. 3A #4 Central

5. Manual vs. Seneca

6. McCracken County vs. 2A Fort Campbell

7. Simon Kenton at Ryle

8. Meade County at 4A Warren East

9. Central Hardin vs. Indianapolis Marshall (IN)

10. Bryan Station vs. Tates Creek

  • Author

What would you change?

Don't think they deserve to be in the Top 10... but am curious to see where Guru thinks Henry Clay would fall?

  • Author
Don't think they deserve to be in the Top 10... but am curious to see where Guru thinks Henry Clay would fall?

 

Ask me after this week against Lafayette.

 

And for the record we have Henry Clay ranked 15th in 6A.

I like it, the teams at the top will play each other so it will sort itself out anyways. Haven't seen McCracken but keep hearing they are the real deal.

I believe the argument could be made to move McCracken above Manual and X.

This would have been the week for McCracken to crack the top 5 with their win over a strong Southaven program. The remaining schedule is not as intimidating except for Henderson on the road, which will be tough. I also don't want to overlook Graves but the Mustangs will have to have an off night for the Eagles to prevail.

I believe that we're better than Male....but we have an opportunity to prove that...looks good to me.

If anything, I'd like to see SK up one spot to #6, ahead of McCracken. I can't make a strong argument because I've yet to see McCracken play.

This would have been the week for McCracken to crack the top 5 with their win over a strong Southaven program. The remaining schedule is not as intimidating except for Henderson on the road, which will be tough. I also don't want to overlook Graves but the Mustangs will have to have an off night for the Eagles to prevail.

 

Henderson came up the other day in a conversation we were having. I'm too far removed from them to know, but would like the opinion of you guys. I have heard from some on here that Henderson is good. Last year as well. And now you say they may be a challenge for McCracken. And others are hearing McCracken is the real deal. So normal thought process would be for me to think Henderson may be pretty good if they can challenge McCracken. Yet I see where Henderson was blown out by two 4A schools. Good 4A school, but blown out by them. So my question is, are they good or not? Not causing issues, just trying to figure that out from a distance and I don't know enough about them!

The winner of the Henry Clay vs. Lafayette game this week should move into the top 10.

Henderson came up the other day in a conversation we were having. I'm too far removed from them to know, but would like the opinion of you guys. I have heard from some on here that Henderson is good. Last year as well. And now you say they may be a challenge for McCracken. And others are hearing McCracken is the real deal. So normal thought process would be for me to think Henderson may be pretty good if they can challenge McCracken. Yet I see where Henderson was blown out by two 4A schools. Good 4A school, but blown out by them. So my question is, are they good or not? Not causing issues, just trying to figure that out from a distance and I don't know enough about them!

 

Logic dictates that McCracken would have little difficulty with Henderson. But home field advantage, intangibles and district rivalry makes me hesitant to write Henderson off. In reality, I look for McCracken to win big. I am superstitious to a fault and I don't want to jinx the Mustangs.

Logic dictates that McCracken would have little difficulty with Henderson. But home field advantage, intangibles and district rivalry makes me hesitant to write Henderson off. In reality, I look for McCracken to win big. I am superstitious to a fault and I don't want to jinx the Mustangs.

 

I agree with my fellow Mustang fan. Henderson has the talent to compete with most teams across the state. From what I've heard it appears they lack the depth to keep up with teams for 4 quarters.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.