Should Ashland's Coach Love be worried?

former81tomcat

In my eyes I think he should be. A perfect program that was booming for a state seems to be going backwards now. On his interview before the game he said he told the coaches and players they need to prepare more. But to me how much is enough before the booster club starts using their funds to get the coach they need and want?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea that boosters or the booster club have any real impact on coaching decisions is simply not true. Sure they have opinions, but there are so many other things that factor in such as open teaching positions, certification, etc. One thing I do know is that there weren't very many highly qualified applicants that applied after Coach Hart retired....I think that might be in part to the fact that Ashland always had Highlands/Cov Cath waiting to end their season. So the thought of even a regional championship was very difficult. Now with the realignment next year the Ashland job might be more attractive statewide....just a thought.

"Should Ashland's Coach Love be worried?"

Yes.. if Ashland has a close game with any of these teams before JC Dickie Martin will probably have an aneurysm live on air.

Not certain, but that could be grounds for a civil trial for manslaughter. Definitely something I would worry about.

"Should Ashland's Coach Love be worried?"

Yes.. if Ashland has a close game with any of these teams before JC Dickie Martin will probably have an aneurysm live on air.

Not certain, but that could be grounds for a civil trial for manslaughter. Definitely something I would worry about.

Hilarious lol