September 17, 201412 yr No way that New England is the 3rd best team in the NFL. I'm not convinced they are going to win 10 games this season. I think that if you take 2/3rds of the following list of 13 teams, then you'll have a list of teams who finish ahead of the Pats this season. Denver, Seattle, Green Bay, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, San Diego, Arizona, San Francisco, Carolina, Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, Houston
September 17, 201412 yr They have looked the best so far to me. People are giving the Pats and Packers the benefit of the doubt because they're supposed to be good and have HOF QB's. Bengals should be no worse than #3 behind Seattle and Denver.
September 17, 201412 yr Too low. To be honest they have played better than everyone and should actually be #1 right now. No way any 1-1 team should be ahead of them especially the Patriots.
September 17, 201412 yr Patriots are getting to much credit for beating a Vikings team that was turned up side down.
September 17, 201412 yr In a theoretical matchup of Pats vs Gals on a neutral field my guess is NE would be favored.
September 17, 201412 yr In a theoretical matchup of Pats vs Gals on a neutral field my guess is NE would be favored. They may be favored by the folks in Vegas, that doesn't mean they'd win. they lost to the Bengals if I remember correctly just last year and many people believe this Bengals team is even better.
September 17, 201412 yr In a theoretical matchup of Pats vs Gals on a neutral field my guess is NE would be favored. I think it would depend on the health of the Bengals . I think a healthy Bengals would be the favorite. You can't count Brady out. But how the Dolphins beat the Pats the Bengals can do the same things but better.
September 18, 201412 yr They may be favored by the folks in Vegas, that doesn't mean they'd win. they lost to the Bengals if I remember correctly just last year and many people believe this Bengals team is even better. It also doesn't mean the Bengals would win b/c someone has them power ranked higher. I think the guys in Vegas are far better at power rankings than the guys on tv and magazines.
September 19, 201412 yr I would place them at #3. IMO, they are better than New England and Green Bay based on what's happened so far.
September 19, 201412 yr # is still probably most accurate in my mind with the Broncos being just a little better because of Manning. The Seahawks are clearly better, but I believe only the Bengals and Panthers match up with them well on a neutral field.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.