Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 44 Rowan County 37

Featured Replies

Congrats to the DEVILS!!!!!!!!! MOVIN' ON !!!!!!!!!!!!! Ross Turner and Scott Gil stepped their game up. Combined 18 points and 15 rebounds. Scott was aggressive and went to the basket strong. Ross is Mr. Hustle. That kid was all over the place. Jacob did a really nice job on Daniel, he had 14 in the 1st, 2 in the 2nd, and 0 the rest of the way. Great TEAM effort. Fairview up next. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a very ugly game. Nobody could make a shot. I'm still trying to decide if it was good defense or poor offense.

 

Rowan didn't shoot well(30%) but Russell shot 45%, not great but not poor.

What? Easy Tiger !!!! You call that Golfing? I didn't realize you all were such pals. Maybe he could invite you to Thanksgiving Diner this year. I'll save a seat for you. :thumb:

 

Thanksgiving wouldn't be possible, always out of town that week!:thumb: Thanks for the invite though, I'm sure the family dinner is a sight to behold! Okay, we tee a white ball up and hit it 90-110 times.

 

BTW- I said we played golf together and we do hang out occasionally but never said we were pals. :lol:

 

 

Tiger?? How did you know I lived in Ironton????:scared: Prognostication must run in the genes!!!

Thanksgiving wouldn't be possible, always out of town that week!:thumb: Thanks for the invite though, I'm sure the family dinner is a sight to behold! Okay, we tee a white ball up and hit it 90-110 times.

 

BTW- I said we played golf together and we do hang out occasionally but never said we were pals. :lol:

 

 

Tiger?? How did you know I lived in Ironton????:scared: Prognostication must run in the genes!!!

 

Do I sense hostility? Why so hostile? :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I'm not hostile at all, I'm actually smiling the whole time I've been typing or had typed. You are the one getting a little unraveled - TIGER!!! You would have thought that I was posting about you!! I could have sworn I was posting about the Blue Blazer!! I think if you E-mail, text him, PM him or call him, better not, you know it-he will tell you that when it comes to BGPs I never get mad nor do I take it very seriously. If I gave you reason to believe that I was even the slight bit unnerved by your comments, then believe me when I say that it was at the minimum, misconstrued on your part!!:thumb: My apologies!!

 

Wait, I take take that back one time I was serious on here on a thread about Raceland FB and it had to do with racial issues- actually got suspended on that one, but you learn.

Back to the game. :irked:

Congrats to the DEVILS!!!!!!!!! MOVIN' ON !!!!!!!!!!!!! Ross Turner and Scott Gil stepped their game up. Combined 18 points and 15 rebounds. Scott was aggressive and went to the basket strong. Ross is Mr. Hustle. That kid was all over the place. Jacob did a really nice job on Daniel, he had 14 in the 1st, 2 in the 2nd, and 0 the rest of the way. Great TEAM effort. Fairview up next. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Matt Daniel actually had 11 in the first and 2 in the second. He finished with 13 points on the night...

Back to the game. :irked:

 

 

:D :D :sssh:

 

 

BTW: Congrats to the Red Devils on a good game ! Shooter was right, the "revamped" Russell offense almoast double its last output. Was it better "O" or just the lack of Greenup "D"???:confused:

Matt Daniel actually had 11 in the first and 2 in the second. He finished with 13 points on the night...

 

No, the paper was wrong. I know they get their stats from a stat sheet @ the game but that was off also. I believe they gave one of his FG to #4 which I think is the Martin boy. Daniel had 3 3FG, 1 FT, 2 2FG in the 1st quarter and then 2 FT in the second quarter. But whatever, Simpson and Sizemore did a great job on him all night. They deserve a lot of credit for their defensive effort.

This was a game that could have been much closer. Both teams made some mistakes during the last 3 minutes that could have made a big impact. That being said...Russell played best and deserved to win that game. Both teams have had solid seasons, and Rowan has nothing to hang their head about...Maybe next year Vikings!

I'm not hostile at all, I'm actually smiling the whole time I've been typing or had typed. You are the one getting a little unraveled - TIGER!!! You would have thought that I was posting about you!! I could have sworn I was posting about the Blue Blazer!! I think if you E-mail, text him, PM him or call him, better not, you know it-he will tell you that when it comes to BGPs I never get mad nor do I take it very seriously. If I gave you reason to believe that I was even the slight bit unnerved by your comments, then believe me when I say that it was at the minimum, misconstrued on your part!!:thumb: My apologies!!

 

Wait, I take take that back one time I was serious on here on a thread about Raceland FB and it had to do with racial issues- actually got suspended on that one, but you learn.

 

 

No hostility? Man, did I do something or say something that affended you in the past? Are you having a bad day? Did you skip breakfast? What's the deal? Blazer is a big boy, he can take up for himself. I was just asking why you kept bringing up the name. That's all.

Anyway, Congrats to Rowan on a good season. The Devils have a real big test next with the Eagles, They would have to be considered the favorite right now. They're going to be tough but if Ross and Scott can bang around down low with Black and Bayless, Russell will be OK. Hopefully Jonathan will catch fire, he's due for a big night. Good Luck Friday.:devil: :devil: :devil:

No, the paper was wrong. I know they get their stats from a stat sheet @ the game but that was off also. I believe they gave one of his FG to #4 which I think is the Martin boy. Daniel had 3 3FG, 1 FT, 2 2FG in the 1st quarter and then 2 FT in the second quarter. But whatever, Simpson and Sizemore did a great job on him all night. They deserve a lot of credit for their defensive effort.

 

I know Russell's stats and the MSU stats both had Daniel with 13. I will have to check the book, but I'm pretty sure that's accurate. In any event, he didn't score after his 2 FT's in the second quarter.

I know Russell's stats and the MSU stats both had Daniel with 13. I will have to check the book, but I'm pretty sure that's accurate. In any event, he didn't score after his 2 FT's in the second quarter.

 

The book had Daniel with 16. Boo and I talked about the mis-cue in the MSU stats after the game. All three books had Daniel with 16 points total. Yea, that pretty amazing that he didn't score a FG after the 1st, especially the way he came out gunning and on fire. Says a lot about the defense and adjustments. Sizemore said he tried to stay on his hip and tried to make him uncomfortable. Daniel is a great shooter, most likely you're not going to shut him down. Just try to contain him.

Well, WVA Boy I was RIGHT AGAIN!! Thanks to UKCATSFAN for the support! And I would like to congratulate the 63rd District on a great showing at MSU! The 63rd is the only district to have both teams advance! WVA Boy you better watch out on the course I've got my swing back with a new putter, and UKCATSFAN we don't want him in the house at Thanksgiving he's not as politically correct as we are! We also have better conversation that he couldn't give any substance or contribute to as well as we can!!!:D :banana:

P.S. I forgot to tell you WVA Tiger Woods I got new golf shox so now I will look like Tarzan on the course, but I still will drive the ball and cart like Jane!:thumb:

Well, WVA Boy I was RIGHT AGAIN!! Thanks to UKCATSFAN for the support! And I would like to congratulate the 63rd District on a great showing at MSU! The 63rd is the only district to have both teams advance! WVA Boy you better watch out on the course I've got my swing back with a new putter, and UKCATSFAN we don't want him in the house at Thanksgiving he's not as politically correct as we are! We also have better conversation that he couldn't give any substance or contribute to as well as we can!!!:D :banana:

P.S. I forgot to tell you WVA Tiger Woods I got new golf shox so now I will look like Tarzan on the course, but I still will drive the ball and cart like Jane!:thumb:

 

Those Shox better get paid for too!!!:madman:You are right Jesse Jackson or some other liberal would be much more welcomed in your home!! I'll be in WV killing something, hopefully Vice President Cheney can join me.

 

I'm definitely not on par with you in regards to conversation!! I can't say that about hardly anyone!!!:scared:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.