Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What kids from NKY could likely start for Moeller of Cincinnati?

Featured Replies

According to Clyde and others there aren't any out there that could. My knowledge on all of NKY football is limited, so I thought I would ask our other BGP'ers. Who ya got and why?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Clyde and others there aren't any out there that could. My knowledge on all of NKY football is limited, so I thought I would ask our other BGP'ers. Who ya got and why?

 

 

Let's be clear. I said we couldn't think of any that would. I didn't make a definitive statement.

 

However, a surprise to no one, I think I'm probably right.

Heck, there aren't many from other Cincinnati schools that would either.

Top NKY players we would consider:

 

Hoge - no

Wags - no

Johnson from Dixie - no

Hedger from Dixie - no

Moore - no

Murrer - maybe - not sure

Deaton from SK - Moe LBs are as big and much faster

Winkler from SK - Might get some reps - Moe has a D1 receiver with 3 or 4 other really good, big receivers

No OL that I can think of outside of Murrer

Moe has a FCS corner - can't think of any corners in NKY who are at that level

Safeties? "Cowboy" from HHS - maybe in the mix - he certainly can lay a lick on people.

 

Who else?

  • Author
Let's be clear. I said we couldn't think of any that would. I didn't make a definitive statement.

 

However, a surprise to no one, I think I'm probably right.

 

I said according to you there weren't. I don't know how any one could have a definitive answer on such a subjective topic. Settle down Clyde.

  • Author
......

 

Could a mod spell it Moeller in the title.

 

Thanks.

 

Yea I'd appreciate that as well. Damn auto correct on androids can be a pain sometimes.

I said according to you there weren't.

 

MTGL and I were wondering if any kid in NKY would start at Moe.

 

Re-read that.

  • Author
Top NKY players we would consider:

 

Hoge - no

Wags - no

Johnson from Dixie - no

Hedger from Dixie - no

Moore - no chance

Murrer - maybe - not sure

Deaton from SK - Moe LBs are as big and much faster

Winkler from SK - Might get some reps - Moe has a D1 receiver with 3 or 4 other really good, big receivers

No OL that I can think of outside of Murrer

Moe has a FCS corner - can't think of any corners in NKY who are at that level

Safeties? "Cowboy" from HHS - maybe in the mix - he certainly can lay a lick on people.

 

Who else?

 

 

 

Can you give a breakdown of Moeller's roster. I can do the leg work but figure you probably no it pretty well.

  • Author
Re-read that.

 

You said you didn't give a definitive statement to which I commented I don't think any one could give a definitive statement on such a topic. I didn't quote you Clyde. So I'm not changing anything. Now about the subject this thread is intended to be about.

Moore - no chance

 

What about at receiver, since that will most likely be his college position?

 

How about Powell since he's possibly the top RB in NKY?

  • Author
What about at receiver, since that will most likely be his college position?

 

How about Powell since he's possibly the top RB in NKY?

 

 

I could see him playing the slot possibly.

I'm not knowledgeable on all the players in NKY, but if I had to bet, I would go with ZERO!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.