Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Mt. Healthy(OH) Updates

Featured Replies

Can someone at the game comment on BW's offense? Do they need a lot of help or is their opponent just that much better?
This is their Noseman and his buddies on both sides of the line are of similar stature.

 

So I guess the answer is both.

image-3013206404.jpg

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IS THERE A AUDIO OR VIDEO FEED ???

IS THERE A AUDIO OR VIDEO FEED ???

 

Doubt it. From last years game, I understand that Gamble charges too much for the broadcast rights.

Not too surprised; Mt Healthy is really good

BW had a couple of chances on the last drive of the half for a TD pass. One was thrown behind the receiver and another slipped out of a receivers hands

 

I agree, Mt Healthy is good, and fast!

This is their Noseman and his buddies on both sides of the line are of similar stature.

 

So I guess the answer is both.

Wow!!!

This is their Noseman and his buddies on both sides of the line are of similar stature.

 

So I guess the answer is both.

Mt. HEALTHY indeed

Mt. Healthy was quicker. Beechwood tried to play too much man on defense and got hammered by long passes for TD's. Offense was struggling to get anything going. Dropped passes left and right including one in the back of the endzone. Fumbles. Wet conditions played a big factor but isn't an excuse. Studer and Stokes were not utilized in the offense in the first half very well at all. The line for Mt. Healthy was having their way with Beechwood.

 

Interesting thing I heard from several people (Mt. Healthy AND Beechwood parents) was that the QB should not have been playing this game. Got caught smoking weed in the bathroom at school. I thought that was pretty funny. If that's a Beechwood kid he is kicked off the team. Different game with that QB on the sideline.

 

Mt. Healthy needs a kicker. Other than that, they are pretty good. Penalties killed most of their drives, but they ended up scoring anyway. Beechwood has some work to do, that's for sure.

Mt. Healthy was quicker. Beechwood tried to play too much man on defense and got hammered by long passes for TD's. Offense was struggling to get anything going. Dropped passes left and right including one in the back of the endzone. Fumbles. Wet conditions played a big factor but isn't an excuse. Studer and Stokes were not utilized in the offense in the first half very well at all. The line for Mt. Healthy was having their way with Beechwood.

 

Interesting thing I heard from several people (Mt. Healthy AND Beechwood parents) was that the QB should not have been playing this game. Got caught smoking weed in the bathroom at school. I thought that was pretty funny. If that's a Beechwood kid he is kicked off the team. Different game with that QB on the sideline.

 

Mt. Healthy needs a kicker. Other than that, they are pretty good. Penalties killed most of their drives, but they ended up scoring anyway. Beechwood has some work to do, that's for sure.

 

Glad they finally woke up and started using Studer. Trying to force Stringer into it didn't work last year, so I don't know why they are doing again. Short memory I guess.

 

Disagree about being different at Beechwood. We all know that wasn't true at least a few times that people were caught doing similar. They were punished, but weren't kicked off team.

Glad they finally woke up and started using Studer. Trying to force Stringer into it didn't work last year, so I don't know why they are doing again. Short memory I guess.

 

Disagree about being different at Beechwood. We all know that wasn't true at least a few times that people were caught doing similar. They were punished, but weren't kicked off team.

 

I actually played on the team you are referring to. and they paid their price. so yes, it is different at Beechwood. and I only saw the first half but hardly saw Studer on the field for offense. Stokes as well. I agree, short term memory I guess.

I actually played on the team you are referring to. and they paid their price. so yes, it is different at Beechwood. and I only saw the first half but hardly saw Studer on the field for offense. Stokes as well. I agree, short term memory I guess.

 

For another thread...

 

Beechwood conditioning along with utilizing Studer is starting to pay off. But is it too late? 34-20 MH. 8 min left.

Just to be clear, I am not at the game. I'm getting updates via text and phone. So my info is a bit behind.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.