Raceland Derby Classic

Should Rowan Co. and Fairview win tomorrow night, all 4 Semi-Finalists in the 16th Region Tournament will have been participants in the Raceland Derby Classic Tournament over Christmas.

Maybe that hardened these teams for the Post-Season.

Who won that tournament and if it happens will you make sure Rose Hill gets invited next year? :D :D

Rose Hill' date=' I believe chose to play elsewhere next season.[/quote']

That is correct. Rose Hill really enjoyed and appreciated the experience this year. They had already commited to the King of the Bluegrass for next year.

The Raceland tournament was well ran and I hope we get to come back sometime in the future.

Should Rowan Co. and Fairview win tomorrow night, all 4 Semi-Finalists in the 16th Region Tournament will have been participants in the Raceland Derby Classic Tournament over Christmas.

Maybe that hardened these teams for the Post-Season.

Very good information Tubby Friend we were discussing the same thing last night at the regional tournament.

Your Welcome oldrambler.

Not sure how long you have followed BGP, but I always refer to the basketball version of Raceland as Ramblers. I love the Rambler nickname, the original. History is so important, I wish todays young people had a better appreciation for it.

I saw where Boone Co. ended the regular season with a win over the 9th Regions winningest team in Highlands.