True Blood series finale

All Tell

I'm ready for it to end. This show has been very bad for a few seasons now. Not sure why I stuck with it...probably because my wife likes it.

Watch with my wife as well.

We have 3 episodes on DVR before we can watch the finale

As seems to be the trend with finales this one seemed rather anti-climactic. I did rather enjoy Sarah Newlin's fate but other then that it just seemed they did go out of their way just to tie up all loose ends with a nice little bow.

Unlike most on here I have enjoyed the show throughout it's run.

As seems to be the trend with finales this one seemed rather anti-climactic. I did rather enjoy Sarah Newlin's fate but other then that it just seemed they did go out of their way just to tie up all loose ends with a nice little bow.

Unlike most on here I have enjoyed the show throughout it's run.

The more I think about it, the worse I think it was.

I watched seasons 1 and 2 and thought it was amazing. Never quite got around to season 3. I'm going to make my boyfriend start at the beginning and watch with me...after we watch Californication.

We just finished True Detective. And of course Sons is about to start up so we will be busy with shows. Could be a while. Sounds like I didn't miss much though.

Thought it was appropriate I give my final remarks about True Blood since I never missed an episode.

After that finale I was wishing I could have experienced the True Death. I did not know a show could bottom out from the lowest of lows, but True Blood managed to do so.