Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

True Blood series finale

Featured Replies

The show got AWFUL, anyone who expected a better finale is fooling themselves.

 

Here is how I would summarize this season:

 

My girlfriend watched one episode, looked at me and said, "I expected better from you". She has never missed an episode of Dance Moms.

The show got AWFUL, anyone who expected a better finale is fooling themselves.

 

Here is how I would summarize this season:

 

My girlfriend watched one episode, looked at me and said, "I expected better from you". She has never missed an episode of Dance Moms.

 

I thought you were going to say she broke up with you :lol2:

But once you get invested 3-4 years you have to continue watching, don't you?

 

Again, some of the minor characters were great on the show but the main cast was all time bad. I loved Russell Edgington. He needed his own spinoff show.

But once you get invested 3-4 years you have to continue watching' date=' don't you? Again, some of the minor characters were great on the show but the main cast was all time bad. I loved Russell Edgington. He needed his own spinoff show.[/quote']Oh yea. I'm struggling to think of any show I quit watching after making it through a season. But it becomes more hate-watching than anything (looking at you Dexter).

 

Honestly, it's never been GREAT, but at one time it was a very fun hour of TV.

Oh yea. I'm struggling to think of any show I quit watching after making it through a season. But it becomes more hate-watching than anything (looking at you Dexter).

 

Honestly, it's never been GREAT, but at one time it was a very fun hour of TV.

 

Season 2 was so rotten I just couldn't deal with it after that. Tara brought entire episodes to a screeching halt. Her character was just so awful. Like the Ted Mosby of True Blood. And her whole storyline in that season just bored me to tears.

Season 2 was so rotten I just couldn't deal with it after that. Tara brought entire episodes to a screeching halt. Her character was just so awful. Like the Ted Mosby of True Blood. And her whole storyline in that season just bored me to tears.
Tara was one of the worst cast spots in tv history. How she survived as long as she did I'll never know.

I missed the last two seasons of True Blood and was debating on whether I was going to come in this thread and have spoilers. Today I said screw it, I'm never going to watch it again anyways.

 

Questions I have:

 

Did Tara die?

 

Did Jason die?

 

Did Lafayette die?

 

Did Jessica die?

 

Did Hoyt die or become a vampire?

 

Did Eric and Bill die?

 

Did Pam die?

 

I'm assuming Sookie didn't die but to be consistent.....did Sookie die?

 

I know Alcide died.

 

 

Thanks in advance.

  • Author
I missed the last two seasons of True Blood and was debating on whether I was going to come in this thread and have spoilers. Today I said screw it, I'm never going to watch it again anyways.

 

Questions I have:

 

Did Tara die? After being shot in the head Sookie and Lafayette convince Pam to turn her. She suffered the "true death" this season.

 

Did Jason die? No. Married with kids (to Hoyt's ex).

 

Did Lafayette die? No. Vampire boyfriend.

 

Did Jessica die? No. Hoyt came back and she married him.

 

Did Hoyt die or become a vampire? See above. He was human

 

Did Eric and Bill die? Eric no, Bill yes. Sookie staked him with a shovel handle.

 

Did Pam die? No

 

I'm assuming Sookie didn't die but to be consistent.....did Sookie die? No. Married (never shown who to) and pregnant at the end of the finale.

 

I know Alcide died.

 

 

Thanks in advance.

 

 

Here you go.

Questions I have:

 

Did Tara die? Yes. Off screen, and no one was really upset about it. I wasn't a big fan of her character...but she was a big character to kill off screen and not even make a big deal about.

 

Did Jason die? No.

 

Did Lafayette die? No. But they didn't even give him one line in the finale.

 

Did Jessica die? No. Married Hoyt.

 

Did Hoyt die or become a vampire? No. But some how fell in love with Jessica again even though she glamored him.

 

Did Eric and Bill die? Bill dies. Eric lives. sookie staked bill because that's what he wanted.

 

Did Pam die? No. But they made her extremely weak looking in the final season by letting humans with no powers continue to capture her.

 

I'm assuming Sookie didn't die but to be consistent.....did Sookie die? No. She moved on with some dude, who we never see.

 

I know Alcide died. Again. No one seemed to care when he died.

I know Alcide died. Again. No one seemed to care when he died.
Especially Sookie. She got over that in time it took Bill to walk across the graveyard.
Especially Sookie. She got over that in time it took Bill to walk across the graveyard.

 

Sookie was a tease. What a skeezer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.