Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soccerama

Featured Replies

FYI.........CCH will be bringing varsity and all juniors on JV.......not sure how they will be played.....

  • Replies 89
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at CCH roster they must have quite a few JR'S on JV. Did no sophomores make varsity? I don't think any other school has the numbers per class as cch except for maybe Ryle.

 

 

Patrick Ballow Midfield/Forward Sr 29 Ryan Massie Midfield/Defense Jr.

24 Ben Darpel Midfield/Defense Jr. 41 Nate Montelisciani GoalKeeper Jr.

34 Brice Day MID Jr. 28 Jacob Nurre Defense Jr.

Andrew Epplen Forward/Midfield Jr. 18 Ben Pohlabein Defense Sr.

Jake Fischer Midfield Jr. Sam Romes GoalKeeper Jr.

35 Adam Flynn Midfield Jr. 4 Joe Schuh Midfield/Defense Sr.

31 Austin Flynn Midfield Jr. 25 Eric Schutzman Midfield Sr.

George Ghazala Forward/Midfield Jr. 3 Kurt Stegman Defense Sr.

Andrew Hellmueller GoalKeeper Jr. Nick Stegman Defense Jr.

Josh Hildreth Forward Jr. Zach Stetter GoalKeeper Sr.

16 Parker Kenney Midfield/Defense Sr. Nathan Sucher Defense Jr.

Danny Kleier Defense Jr. Ben Thieman Midfield/Defense Jr.

5 Robert Lilly Midfield, Forward Sr. Jake Wessels Midfield Jr.

14 Jacob Litzler Forward Jr. 30 Michael Wessels Midfield/Defense Jr.

If the St.Henry rumors are true, it's not that the coach is silly, it's just strategy. Soccerama is really just a scrimmage, he might not want to show his hand until the season kicks off properly.

 

I am not sure I get this, unless they have some new kids at SH, there are not any new cards in his hand that people have not already seen. From my understanding, they have a Freshman and 2 Sophomores that are on Varsity this season, everyone else would have been in the mix last season.

Looking at CCH roster they must have quite a few JR'S on JV. Did no sophomores make varsity? I don't think any other school has the numbers per class as cch except for maybe Ryle.

 

 

Although they have a very strong Sophomore class, I was told that none of them made Varsity.

FYI.........CCH will be bringing varsity and all juniors on JV.......not sure how they will be played.....

 

I am just going to head to TP and find out for myself.

No sophomores on varsity for CCH and actually, no freshmen made JV either for that matter and yes, there are quite a few juniors on JV. I think last year they had 6-7 sophomores on varsity. I also think soccerama is being treated as an extended tryout for some of those juniors trying to garner a spot on varsity still but maybe not. Will be interesting to see the mix on the field tonight.

 

I'm guessing the St. Henry thing is just them having a little fun. Everyone knows who their top 3-4 players are so there is no mystery there. These are not nuclear secrets we are hiding here.....

  • Author
I am not sure I get this, unless they have some new kids at SH, there are not any new cards in his hand that people have not already seen. From my understanding, they have a Freshman and 2 Sophomores that are on Varsity this season, everyone else would have been in the mix last season.

 

Maybe St.Henry is giving the kids who probably won't start or play much during the season a chance to get some playing time... or maybe he doesn't want to risk injuries before the season starts.

  • Author

Anyone know the results of this morning's games?

Anyone know the results of this morning's games?

 

I heard that Villa beat Gallatin County 6-1.

Holy Cross 1 Simon Kenton 1

The CCH/Brossart game was definitely the best ref'd game I have seen this year.........................and the only game I have seen this year.

The CCH/Brossart game was definitely the best ref'd game I have seen this year.........................and the only game I have seen this year.

 

I feel the first half was done fairly well but I thought that it got quite chippy in the second half. The ref, that worked as head ref for the middle part of the match, really let a lot of hard tackles and fouls go uncalled ... I thought that he let things get a little out of hand.

Results from the matches tonight...

 

Campbell Co did not have much trouble with Pendleton Co, match ended early at 10-0, there was a huge difference in both socccer and physical abilities between the two schools.

 

Cov Cath against Bishop Brossart was much more closely contested and neither team was playing like this was a friendly. Ballow, from CCH, was the only player on either squad that was able to put the ball in the back of the net. It appeared to me that BB played their regular lineup for the entire match, while CCH did not start their best 11 and also played several different combinations, it seemed like they also played all of the 25+ kids a decent amount of minutes.

 

As for the last match of the night, Highlands was able to best the Varsity reserves and other JV players from St Henry by a score of 2-1. The match was a good one to watch as the players that participated seemed pretty evenly matched. I will have to say that the St Henry staff definitely decided to be coy, none of their regular Varsity starters played a single minute of the match.

Oldtime and Yellow. So was this game all about the refs? No score? You guys make great radio play by play announcers. "Did you see that play?" No, it's radio.

Sorry Yellow. I sent this and saw you beat my comment.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.