Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Saint Xavier(Lou) Scrimmage Predictions August 15th

Who do you think wins this game? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Simon Kenton
      27%
      6
    • Saint Xavier
      72%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This game should be a very good scrimmage for both teams.

  • Author

I hope SK has everybody healthy to play this game. I know DB Mulberry is out with a knee injury.

  • Author
And we're off!

 

11 days!

Any snaps that Racke can get against great competition will only make this team stronger when it counts.

I predict that after this scrimmage...win or lose... 1 point or 30 points...the outcome of the scrimmage will somehow be used to justify why Simon Kenton will reach Bowling Green and be the best team in NKY.

Will always go with NKY teams no matter the odds. Hope no injuries occur for either team.

I predict both teams will learn many lessons to help make each better!

I hope SK has everybody healthy to play this game. I know DB Mulberry is out with a knee injury.

 

Is Mulberry a soph, jr, senior? Was he a DB last year?

I predict both teams will learn many lessons to help make each better!

 

Who knew, a swiss fan...:jump:.

 

Cheers to an injury free game!

  • Author
Is Mulberry a soph, jr, senior? Was he a DB last year?

 

He is a Senior.

Hate to hear of a senior getting hurt, hope he makes it back to enjoy his last season.

Sk is closer than further away from their 1st every Football State Championship...:thumb:

 

This scrimmage will answers many questions about how good SK will be this season, imo.

I know its only a scrimmage but the people in the know will know really quick how good they will be this yr based off of this scrimmage.

 

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Markesberry doesn't schedule this one on purpose just to get a gage and feel as to whether they are even in the mix each yr...Just sayin

  • Author
Sk is closer than further away from their 1st every Football State Championship...:thumb:

 

This scrimmage will answers many questions about how good SK will be this season, imo.

I know its only a scrimmage but the people in the know will know really quick how good they will be this yr based off of this scrimmage.

 

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Markesberry doesn't schedule this one on purpose just to get a gage and feel as to whether they are even in the mix each yr...Just sayin

 

They have scrimmaged X the past several years last year was a good game. SK has a great line and have the best running back in NKY. X better have a good defense ready and try to stop the run. To bad SK has a young QB who has played QB forever and knows how to run the system. Oh yea and that young QB has some great receivers to throw to. SK will upset X in this scrimmage on their quest for their first state title!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.