• Giancarlo Stanton
    • Troy Tulowitzski

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it wasn't for Todd I would have turned this thing off 2 hours ago. ESPN has figured out how to ruin this. Terrible commentating, terrible camera work, and way too many breaks in the action.

If it wasn't for Todd I would have turned this thing off 2 hours ago. ESPN has figured out how to ruin this. Terrible commentating, terrible camera work, and way too many breaks in the action.

As to bold ... it is a HR Derby. How can they miss showing HR's? There were a number of HR's we did not see because ESPN had the camera pointed somewhere else.

I couldn't believe how bad the cameras were at following the ball.

I predict that they scrap this format next year and go back to having the top guys advance in each round. I was pulling for Frazier, and actually only stayed up because he was still in it, but it was a joke that he was in the finals with the performance he had.

I agree with everyone about how awful the camera work was.

I predict that they scrap this format next year and go back to having the top guys advance in each round. I was pulling for Frazier, and actually only stayed up because he was still in it, but it was a joke that he was in the finals with the performance he had.

I agree with everyone about how awful the camera work was.

I hear what you are saying but it wasn't because of the format. Stanton, everyone's favorite to win, didn't hit one HR in his NL showdown with Frazier. What did Bautista hit vs. Cespedes - 1 or 2? It is just the nature of HR Derby that at times. I liked the format. I definitely liked them going down to 7 outs. And I liked it being a NL vs. Al final.

I liked the head-to-head format as well. Sucked for the guys who didn't take real swings for as long as they did.

I'd find a 6th guy for each league, if possible, and have the top four from each advance, no byes. That way the leader from the first round isn't sitting so long.