Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Homerun Derby Predictions

Who Wins The Homerun Derby? 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins The Homerun Derby?

    • Adam Jones
      0%
      0
    • Jose Bautista
      0%
      0
    • Yoenis Cespedes
      33%
    • Josh Donaldson
      16%
    • Brian Dozier
      0%
      0
    • Todd Frazier
      0%
      0
    • Justin Morneau
      16%
    • Yasiel Puig
      16%
    • Giancarlo Stanton
      16%
    • Troy Tulowitzski
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Big park, so lots of power will be needed. I don't like Adam Jones' chances because of that, and the same for Tulo.

 

I'm thinking a guy like Bautista, Donaldson, or Cespedes in a repeat are good bets. Morneau as a dark horse since he's a former hometown guy is intriguing.

Stanton for the NL with Frazier as te Dark Horse. Cespedes for the AL with Bautista as my dark horse. Giancarlo don't call me Mike, Stanton wins it all.

They say that most HRs in this park are to left; but the wind is blowing right. Only one leftie in the lineup (Morneau?).

 

I have no idea who will win.

I cannot stand Chris Berman. I predict that I turn the derby off because of him.

  • Author

The more I read, the less I like Cespedes.

 

I think it's safe to say that Stanton is the favorite coming in. Puig could be interesting too.

I cannot stand Chris Berman. I predict that I turn the derby off because of him.

 

BACK BACK BACK BACK!!!!

  • Author

Really nice gesture from Frazier letting his brother pitch to him, but probably not the best move if he was trying to win.

  • Author

Saw an article earlier that said the first ever Home Run Derby was held in Minnesota. Admission was $2. Not a bad value for being a part of history considering the year was 1985.

  • Author

Maybe just me, but is anyone else kind of saddened by them saying Puig didn't have anyone to pitch to him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.