Russell 56 Raceland 51

Lady Rams show great heart in comeback bid! The girls have faced alot adversity and change this year this will undoubtably help them to prepare for the Regional Tournament and especially next year!:thumb:

Congrats to the Red Devils and Coach Merle Kidwell.

Congratulations to the Lady Devils and congrats to the Lady Rams on not giving up and showing the confidence and determination to make it a game. 63rd should be a barn-burner in 07! Russell returns most of their line-up and Raceland returns EVERYONE and hopefully a healthy Vanderhoof.:dancingpa

Congratulations to the Lady Devils and congrats to the Lady Rams on not giving up and showing the confidence and determination to make it a game. 63rd should be a barn-burner in 07! Russell returns most of their line-up and Raceland returns EVERYONE and hopefully a healthy Vanderhoof.:dancingpa

Thank god there are no other teams in that district.

Lady Rams show great heart in comeback bid! The girls have faced alot adversity and change this year this will undoubtably help them to prepare for the Regional Tournament and especially next year!:thumb:

Congrats to the Red Devils and Coach Merle Kidwell.

Congratulations to both teams. Coach Kidwell and his assistances will great coaches this season. They have made Russell very proud. The girls have great attitudes and a strong desire to win. The girls feel very appreciated by their coaches. I'm reserving my room for Rupp.

Congratulations to both teams. Coach Kidwell and his assistances will great coaches this season. They have made Russell very proud. The girls have great attitudes and a strong desire to win. The girls feel very appreciated by their coaches. I'm reserving my room for Rupp.

If you do, you will miss the tournament.......... I think the girls play in Diddle Arena on Western Kentucky's campus.

2006 Houchens/KHSAA Girls' State Basketball Tournament

March 22-25

WKU E.A. Diddle Arena, Bowling Green