Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

spider06

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spider06

  1. In most tournaments, IF, you win, somewhere along the line you have to make a lucky shot or get a fortunate whistle from a ref.. Whoever wins this one will have one or both of those things happen...........I won't not say what team will win, as has been stated, never have I seen the region to be this evenly matched........Good luck to all eight teams !! Give us a great show and to the winner, "Have a great time at Rupp" !!
  2. What about input and lobbying the school board ????
  3. Yeah, I have heard that too. Blood is thicker than water and it is great to have your grandchildren close to home. A.D.'s do have a hand in the hireing and fireing of a coach don't they ?
  4. It's March in Kentucky and Russell is still playing, in spite of the poor showing against Greenup. Yogi says "It ain't over, 'till its over" so lets see if they play better next week. I doubt if they win if they only score 24 pts. though!
  5. If you do, you will miss the tournament.......... I think the girls play in Diddle Arena on Western Kentucky's campus.
  6. I don't know him either, would not blame him if he wanted to go to where the "home fires were burning".........he doesn't seem to get a lot of love from the Greenup "Power Plant"..........his would be a tough gig !!! He does work hard though.
  7. I does seem like Coach Hicks is swimming against the current at Greenup County.........I agree, he gets more flack from his own fan base than from outside the program..........a lot of "Good 'ole boy politics" going on there.....love him or hate him, he gives everything he has in every game, the boys that play for him give an awful lot of effort also.
  8. To paraphrase a person I heard long ago, "Never has one person done so little with so much" ! ! !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.