June 5, 201412 yr Peyton Manning is the best QB in the NFL. Brady is 1a. Then the next level includes Rodgers.
June 5, 201412 yr History doesn't say so. Pretty solid season when he was out if you recall. Was their roster not much better?
June 5, 201412 yr Brady's done more with less than anyone in the league. The Pats have always had a solid "team" but in terms of skill guys Brady had almost zilch back in the day. I mean he turned Troy Brown and Deion Branch into big time players and got them both PAID. Brady has got more guys paid than anyone in the league. Look what the Ben Watsons, the Deion Branches, and all those guys done after they parted from Brady, not good. Recently he has had the fortune of Randy Moss, Welker, Hernandez, and now Gronk. But the Brady who won all the rings had very little talent around him at the skill positions and found a way to make it work. Thus why I say he's done more with way less than the other guys. I mean he's still doing it with the Edelman's, Vereen's and all those guys. Put them on another team and what do they do? I will always have a TON of respect for Tom Brady.
June 5, 201412 yr Eli? Um, nope. Eli's as good/bad as Romo. Pretty much the same type of player, Eli has just found a way to do it in the clutch while Romo has not. Similar talent, both feast or famine IMO. When they are good they are okay but when they are bad the are horrible.
June 5, 201412 yr Was their roster not much better? Bunch of no name guys til they got there. I'd argue their roster right now is as good as it has been.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.