Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the caption

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

girl in the background......"Hey bucket boys, would you please get out of my way"

Player in the background...."Just how much will those buckets hold?"

The tensile strength of buckets verified, they will now be used to support the Dale Mueller Bronze Life Size Statue.

"Man I bet the toilets at the All "A" were more private than this"

She shook me off? I cant believe she just shook me off. No way did she just shake me off! I'm gonna give you the same thing again and she better not shake me off.

"I think one of them just took a dump in the bucket"

Iv'e got my Blue Visor on, my Blue Knee Wrap (for what I have no idea?) all I'm missing are my Blue cleats:)

  • Author
"Man I bet the toilets at the All "A" were more private than this"

 

:laugh:

Man, I have got to get my wife to fix that hole in my knee.

 

OR

 

Man, I forgot to put on the other one! Now I don't match!

Damn...why does coach Coffey keep putting us in timeout???

Ya know Shawn...I would have made it to the show if it weren't for this darn knee!

Hey, did you take the birdcage sign?? No! Did you??

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.