Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 2014

Featured Replies

What does Mason County need to do to improve in 2014? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I expect the Royals to have another solid year. QB Jake O'Mara returns. They lose leading rusher Rashon Nelson, but return Rico Hill who was very nearly a 1,000 yards rusher himself last year. Two of the team's top four receivers are back in Cameron Frame & Ryan Johnson. Defensively, Buchanan is back & I think he led the team in tackles last year.

 

Hopefully I'll be able to take in a game this year.

I expect the Royals to have another solid year. QB Jake O'Mara returns. They lose leading rusher Rashon Nelson, but return Rico Hill who was very nearly a 1,000 yards rusher himself last year. Two of the team's top four receivers are back in Cameron Frame & Ryan Johnson. Defensively, Buchanan is back & I think he led the team in tackles last year.

 

Hopefully I'll be able to take in a game this year.

 

Do so and I will purchase the popcorn. Looking forward to an in-depth "compare and contrast" to/with the Fieldhouse product.

image.jpg

 

We are excited about the season. We also have some big holes to fill. We do return a lot of experience and some pretty good players. Right now, the biggest issue is to fill some of those holes and develop some depth. We've had a good offseason on the practice field and in the weightroom.

 

This group of seniors has been through a lot and they have been a fun group to coach.

Mason will be very good again. Well coached and very athletic. Good combo to have.

Mason will be very good again. Well coached and very athletic. Good combo to have.

 

You just say that because I tell everyone you were a stud at QB Camp! :laugh:

 

Seriously....thank you for the kind words, and yes...you were a very good QB back in the day!

  • Author
You just say that because I tell everyone you were a stud at QB Camp! :laugh:

Now you're just hurting your credibility.

You just say that because I tell everyone you were a stud at QB Camp! :laugh:

 

Seriously....thank you for the kind words, and yes...you were a very good QB back in the day!

 

Now you're just hurting your credibility.

 

:D :lol:

I will be there for the Newport game.

(If all goes according to plan)

 

Popcorn is on papa.

Love me some popcorn.

 

Do they still have the buffet type thing in the parking lot.

Love the food and the people I have met there the two times I have made the drive to catch M.C. play and win.

Love me some popcorn.

 

Do they still have the buffet type thing in the parking lot.

Love the food and the people I have met there the two times I have made the drive to catch M.C. play and win.

 

Yes, and it supports our football program. Thanks for helping our kids!

Thanks coach.

 

I know where I am eating.

 

Good luck with the game and the season.

 

U Go 3-0 with me there, I might have to start asking for a appearance fee. (LOL)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.