May 5, 201412 yr Mango is 21. That just makes it that much more absurd IMO. Had thought he was younger. Wasn't he just a frosh this year?
May 5, 201412 yr That just makes it that much more absurd IMO. Had thought he was younger. Wasn't he just a frosh this year? Yes, he was a redshirt freshmen. I'm guessing he had just turned 21. The source that stated he was 21 was, WDRB Louisville. The only thing I can think of is, the officers being a little more stressed because it was derby day. The only other thing I could think about would be if Mango was disrespectful while not leaving.
May 5, 201412 yr It sounds like he got in trouble for being a jerk to cops when his buddy was getting arrested. Just walk away, it's a losing battle
May 6, 201412 yr Author It sounds like he got in trouble for being a jerk to cops when his buddy was getting arrested. Just walk away, it's a losing battle Yep, because cops are the only ones allowed to be jerks.
May 8, 201412 yr ^ Yeah, he's from Australia and those people are NUTS. :lol2: The punter/holder that my son snapped to at EKU the last two seasons was an Aussie. He was definitely a character. They've brought in another one this spring to start next fall. I think he's staying with us this summer...It should be interesting.
May 8, 201412 yr Author The punter/holder that my son snapped to at EKU the last two seasons was an Aussie. He was definitely a character. They've brought in another one this spring to start next fall. I think he's staying with us this summer...It should be interesting. Keep us posted. :lol2:
May 9, 201412 yr The punter/holder that my son snapped to at EKU the last two seasons was an Aussie. He was definitely a character. They've brought in another one this spring to start next fall. I think he's staying with us this summer...It should be interesting. Stock up on vegemite and hide the Fosters.:up:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.