Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leslie Co. 64 Buckhorn 59

Featured Replies

Cant wait till the Hazard vs Leslie Game.

Wow! Leslie survives. I thought they might have won this one by a little more comfort zone. The championship game should be a good one.

Darn - I would have liked to seen Buckhorn take this one....but congrats to Leslie where its due.

When was the last time a Perry Co. School (district) team did not make the region? I would guess at least 20 years. I think Perry Central has went every year of their existence. Before that, Dilce, Buckhorn and MC Napier seemed to be in the region every year. Does anyone know?

When was the last time a Perry Co. School (district) team did not make the region? I would guess at least 20 years. I think Perry Central has went every year of their existence. Before that, Dilce, Buckhorn and MC Napier seemed to be in the region every year. Does anyone know?

It would be kind of hard for them not to considering 3 of the teams are in Perry County.

It would be kind of hard for them not to considering 3 of the teams are in Perry County.

I'm not sure, but I think he meant a school from the Perry County school district. Hazard is an independent district.

I'm not sure, but I think he meant a school from the Perry County school district. Hazard is an independent district.

I thought that. I didn't see * (district)* until right then. Sorry.

That's okay. I was just wondering. I think you would have to go back a long time. I bet it is odd for the Superintendent not to have anyone to support in the region this year.

Good win for Leslie against a good Buckhorn team.

Darn - I would have liked to seen Buckhorn take this one....but congrats to Leslie where its due.

 

 

 

:thumb:

This was a very good and physical game. Buckhorn played very hard and had their chances. They missed a lot of free throws that hurt them. I want to congratulate John Noble and the players of Buckhorn on a great season and a great effort. The program has been rebuilt and we will here from this team next season.

 

To the seniors: It was fun watching you all four years. You guys really grew into a great team. You will have a lot to do with success of the future. Keep your heads up. You have nothing to ashamed of. You have made Buckhorn proud.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.