Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Albert Pujols' 500th Home Run

Featured Replies

Whose freaking out. I couldn't tell you any thing he's done since leaving except this.

 

Follow @BestFansStLouis ... It's a good time

^^^^^

 

Follow Reds' updates on BGP for a good time

That is literally the worst that humanity has to offer; disgusting.

 

I quit getting on Cardinal forums a long time ago.

I quit getting on Cardinal forums a long time ago.

 

Half my family is St. Louis fans, wish I could do the same

  • Author
I quit getting on Cardinal forums a long time ago.

 

I have many friends that are Cards' fans and are great people, but the stuff that page RT's makes me sad for those people. Degenerates is the only word that comes to mind.

Half my family is St. Louis fans, wish I could do the same

 

I use to get on the post dispatch forums but can't do it anymore. Crazy fans and some are not logical at all.

Great to see Albert healthy and hitting again. He is using the entire field again and that has to be scary for AL teams... Awesome milestone to hit and if he can stay healthy look out.

Great to see Albert healthy and hitting again. He is using the entire field again and that has to be scary for AL teams... Awesome milestone to hit and if he can stay healthy look out.

Would like to him make a run at the record.

Would like to him make a run at the record.

 

Don't think he will be able to do it.

Albert is sort of like Reggie Jackson, in my book. Detested Reggie when he was with the Yankees, but when he went to the Angels, it was a different story. Same way with Pujols. Couldn't stand him as a Cardinal...but, now that he's (also) an Angel...I don't mind him rooting for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.