KY-OH All Star Game

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got ya, thanks, didn't know that was the format. I think this game is over his head.

I'm bummed that I don't get Bach and Benz, that would have been worth 5x the price of admission.

You going? Me and my partner in mischief are on the call for TBNK...

This is not the Ky/In series,,sometimes it is hard to fill the roster..

PRP kids are good players. Two of them are 6'7 and KY teams usually need size. Antonio McDaniels is a solid point guard. PRP did make the State tournament two years in a row with these kids. If Harris doesnt have to sit which he deserved PRP would have given Cov/Cath a challenge. Sometimes Louisville kids dont get the credit they deserve because they dont have inflated stats. They have to play against tough competition every single night. If these three kids were in a region other than the 6th,7th,9th, & 11th they would be Mr. Basketball candidates. For the record Im not a PRP fan.

PRP kids are good players. Two of them are 6'7 and KY teams usually need size. Antonio McDaniels is a solid point guard. PRP did make the State tournament two years in a row with these kids. If Harris doesnt have to sit which he deserved PRP would have given Cov/Cath a challenge. Sometimes Louisville kids dont get the credit they deserve because they dont have inflated stats. They have to play against tough competition every single night. If these three kids were in a region other than the 6th,7th,9th, & 11th they would be Mr. Basketball candidates. For the record Im not a PRP fan.

Very true.............

So did anyone attend either night? I thought about it, but never got around to it.

If so, how was attendance, and who were the standouts, or surprise standouts?

I thought the most impressive kid for Ky was the Johnson kid who is going to Western. The kid has an extremely high motor and rebounds very well. Ohio just had a lot more D1 players than Ky. From Ohio I think the Bess kid that is going to Michigan St was the best player for them..

From Ohio I think the Bess kid that is going to Michigan St was the best player for them..

Bess probably has the most raw ability, but I though Jeff Thomas had the best game for either team. He's signed with Georgia State and should make an early impact...

Good crowd. KY team played together in first half and lead. Second half was one on one selfish allstar basketball. First group in second half went one on one 5 straight trips in a row with tournovers and Ohio capitalized. Pretty much down hill from there. Johnson was tough easily Ky's best player.

Contrary to popular belief, Hopkinsville in not the only talented team in Southern and Western part of the State..... I think BGHS proved that this year, and Warren Central has proven it many times in years past.... The Southwest deserves at least 4-5 people on the roster....