Liza Tibbs verbally commits to Bellarmine

Scott HS?

Lauren played her entire career at Scott HS. We live in their district. I worked at Dixie my entire career and Liza decided that she wanted to attend Dixie so she is a junior at Dixie. Lauren is playing college ball at Marquette University.

Lauren played her entire career at Scott HS. We live in their district. I worked at Dixie my entire career and Liza decided that she wanted to attend Dixie so she is a junior at Dixie. Lauren is playing college ball at Marquette University.

Thanks! Always associate the name to Scott because of Lauren.

I promise Panda this is it for the Tibbs family. Lauren and Liza have worked very hard to make the most of their God given skills. Looking forward to an enjoyable senior year for Liza and the beginning of her career at Bellarmine and Lauren's final two years at Marquette. Lots of bball ahead for the Tibbs family.

I promise Panda this is it for the Tibbs family. Lauren and Liza have worked very hard to make the most of their God given skills. Looking forward to an enjoyable senior year for Liza and the beginning of her career at Bellarmine and Lauren's final two years at Marquette. Lots of bball ahead for the Tibbs family.

Congrats Papabear on both of your daughter's success..