Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Michigan Updates

Featured Replies

Play call for UK here needs to be give it to Randle and get out out of the way.

  • Replies 264
  • Views 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Randle just can not pull the board when we needed it. Could not get a stop last five minutes!

I don't want a risk for a foul on the rebound. If Michigan wasn't in bonus I'd say go in enough time for a possible rebound, but just shoot at 2 seconds.

I hate when Harrison plays for last shot, he's not good at that.

I hate when Harrison plays for last shot, he's not good at that.

 

Say again?

OMG!!!!!!?!!!L!!!!!!!!!!L?L!

BVYUGYBIUNIINMONIUBYUGUGYBJLKJANHL J

I thought that was short when it left his hand!

He was hit on the hand as well...

Wow! Just wow! Need to foul and not give them a shot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.