Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCracken County

Featured Replies

First off congratulations to Covington Catholic. Well deserved. Next, I would like to say McCracken County surprised some people this year. They were picked to finish 3rd in the Region and came out of it and made it to the Elite 8. Great group of young men and some pretty darn good basketball players. Congratulations to all.

I liked watching them play Friday. Sat by a dad who was visibly upset to see his son's career come to an end.

 

Been there.

Was pleasantly surprised by the Mustangs. Really enjoyed watching them both times they played.

McCracken County was very enjoyable this year, I was able to see them both Thursday and Friday. #3 caught my attention on Thursday, he played to the crowd well.

I went to college with their head coach, Berlin Brower. Intense guy and I'm sure he has those kids hopping. This wont be the last time you hear from them.

I'm a Lone Oak alum and I am so pleased to see this school enjoy success in different endeavors. Baseball, softball and tennis are likely to yield some fine results this spring!

McCracken will be good for years to come. Next year they will have to replace some talented seniors who are strong leaders but there is still a lot of talent left. How easy will it be to replace the senior guards will be the question. The freshman and 8th grade classes are really loaded. Get used to seeing McCracken at the Sweet 16. They will be back a lot I believe.

Stonecipher comes back next year which is a big plus! Telfair and Armstrong will also return and both played substantial minutes this past season. This should be a very competitive program for years to come.

Stonecipher comes back next year which is a big plus! Telfair and Armstrong will also return and both played substantial minutes this past season. This should be a very competitive program for years to come.

 

THey will be in the top every year. If they are not it will be a dissapointing year.

 

Marshall and Graves, there is a new sheriff in town. McCracken outnumbers them like they outnumber the next schools.

  • Author

I agree. I think those 3 will be the front runners year in and year out and I would give the edge to McCracken because of the athletes they have in the system. The foundation was laid this year. I look for McCracken to be the big dog on the block for years to come.

I agree. I think those 3 will be the front runners year in and year out and I would give the edge to McCracken because of the athletes they have in the system. The foundation was laid this year. I look for McCracken to be the big dog on the block for years to come.

 

Don't count out Tilghman! Mayfield and St Mary will have competitive teams as well! But I do look for McCracken to build on early success. Lots of Marshall and Tilghman supporters are hoping for a large McCracken exodus, especially from Reidland, to help their schools. Given McCracken's all around success in sports and other endeavors, that might be wishful thinking. Parents I speak with love the academic offerings and other activities at the new school.

McCracken has a great gym. They have all the pieces to have a great program.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.