Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. UL @ 9:35 PM????

Featured Replies

What is up with all of these late times that UK has been assigned to play?

Primetime slot. All about getting the most eyeballs for the "main" time slot.

@NextCats: Kentucky and Louisville are a combined 20-1 over the past 3 NCAA Tournaments. The '1' came when they played each other.

  • Author
Prime time, I suppose.

 

Primetime slot. All about getting the most eyeballs for the "main" time slot.

 

Prime time? That's my prime time bedtime....

Prime time? That's my prime time bedtime....

 

:lol2:

 

I'm guessing they're thinking UK/UL will be a big national audience, including the west coast viewership.

I can't wait. Seriously considering going.

 

Good luck with that....Over $200 a piece for top row seats...

 

Seriously though, if I didn't have a dang wedding Friday night, I'd 100% be there.

Good luck with that....Over $200 a piece for top row seats...

 

Seriously though, if I didn't have a dang wedding Friday night, I'd 100% be there.

 

Being there and back for work Saturday is the issue. Not getting tickets. It will be worth every penny if they win.

Of course it starts at the time I leave to go to work...

I'd give anything to be in attendance for this one, but I'll be in the comfort of my recliner jumping up and down in the living room acting like I'm there.

Heading to Indy for this one. Gotta a nice hook up. Go Cats. Gonna be a long week.

Since this is at Lucas Oil, I can't see that if you get your tickets the day of the games you won't find prices at bargain prices, at least to get in the door.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.