Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sydney Moss wins DIII Player of the year

Featured Replies

If she was going back to D-1, I'm pretty positive she'd have to sit out a year anyway. Plenty of time to rehab the knee.

 

She could have been eligible going from D3 to D1.

She has said previously that she can make the WNBA out of D3 ball.

  • Author
If she was going back to D-1, I'm pretty positive she'd have to sit out a year anyway. Plenty of time to rehab the knee.

No, she can go to DI if she wants next year. It was this year she would of had to sit a year.

Let's see if she's even ready to play basketball in the fall first. I'd go to UK and medical redshirt.

She could have been eligible going from D3 to D1.

 

I was always under the impression that if you transferred up a division, then you had to sit out a year, same with transferring within the same division.

 

Transferring down a division, you didn't have to sit out at all, which is how NKU received so many DI transfers in the past 10 years.

 

So you if you Transfer from DII to DI, you have to sit out but if you transfer from DIII to DI, you don't?

I was always under the impression that if you transferred up a division, then you had to sit out a year, same with transferring within the same division.

 

Transferring down a division, you didn't have to sit out at all, which is how NKU received so many DI transfers in the past 10 years.

 

So you if you Transfer from DII to DI, you have to sit out but if you transfer from DIII to DI, you don't?

 

I really don't know, but I think I recall last year reading that she could transfer to D-1 without sitting out. But my recall isn't always that good.

I was always under the impression that if you transferred up a division, then you had to sit out a year, same with transferring within the same division.

 

Transferring down a division, you didn't have to sit out at all, which is how NKU received so many DI transfers in the past 10 years.

 

So you if you Transfer from DII to DI, you have to sit out but if you transfer from DIII to DI, you don't?

 

She would not have to sit

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.