Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Sign QB Jason Campbell

Featured Replies

Any QB signing is a good signing, even if they signed Guru.

 

I can throw the ball pretty well so if the Bengals need a farm hand for mini camp I am all about it.

There will be no draft picks spent on QB's for the Bengals. Andy Dalton or bust.

 

Any QB signing is a good signing, even if they signed Guru.

 

I can throw the ball pretty well so if the Bengals need a farm hand for mini camp I am all about it.

 

What Voice of Reason said is what I am worried about. I think he is an improvement for the backup QB spot than what we had. However I hope that does not stop them from drafting a QB this year, because there should be some decent QB's available in the mid rounds that I think they should take.

I can throw the ball pretty well so if the Bengals need a farm hand for mini camp I am all about it.

 

Come on Ru, just because you can throw the ball(as far as Dalton)39 yards down the field doesn't automatically make you a quality QB. I thought we talked about this a few years back when you were considering trying out for the Stroh's Lions.....LOL!:sssh:

Come on Ru, just because you can throw the ball(as far as Dalton)39 yards down the field doesn't automatically make you a quality QB. I thought we talked about this a few years back when you were considering trying out for the Stroh's Lions.....LOL!:sssh:

 

I am pretty solid 39 yards and in.

I can throw the ball pretty well so if the Bengals need a farm hand for mini camp I am all about it.

 

If you can throw tight spirals the Bengals aren't interested. Their receivers aren't used to catching spirals.

As a Browns fan, I hope that Campbell is better for you all than he was for us!

I've always liked Campbell. He's done well considering every year nearly in DC he had a new coordinator, and after that every year a new team. He's been dealt a bad hand since he went undefeated at Auburn and got left out of the title game

 

I concur. Every situation he seems to win games. He had the Raiders trending towards the playoffs not long ago and got injured if I remember correctly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.