Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia 72 Duke 63

Featured Replies

Will they get to place in North Carolina or the New Jersey area in the tourney?

 

Are you kidding? It's DUKE.

That was a crap call. Harris never touched him.

Yea, it was funny. Now the coach K technical, I will be honest, I only saw that on the highlights. Didn't see it live so I don't know what led up to that.

Amazing how people conveniently forget about how the pod system works in the NCAA tourney.

Amazing how people conveniently forget about how the pod system works in the NCAA tourney.

 

It's easier to just hate on a team.

That's crap you know it. Threw it at his own bench and that was a toss. He barely threw it.

 

You won't get any sympathy for that T. Everyone knows Coach K gets the kid glove treatment 99.9% of the time.

You won't get any sympathy for that T. Everyone knows Coach K gets the kid glove treatment 99.9% of the time.

 

Yeah I keep forgetting that logic and reason doesn't work in this state when talking about Duke. And yet I stupidly keep responding.

Amazing how people conveniently forget about how the pod system works in the NCAA tourney.

Pod

 

Place

One seed on

Duke

 

That is the usual Pod system I'm familiar with over the years.

Yeah I keep forgetting that logic and reason doesn't work in this state when talking about Duke. And yet I stupidly keep responding.

 

The sooner you realize that, the better off you will be!

Will they get to place in North Carolina or the New Jersey area in the tourney?

 

It's usually the top 4 seeds that get geographic placement advantage so Duke will more than likely get to play in Raleigh for the 2nd and 3rd Rounds on Friday and Sunday.

Yeah I keep forgetting that logic and reason doesn't work in this state when talking about Duke. And yet I stupidly keep responding.

 

One of the worst parts of this board. I would love to have logical and nice conversations about college basketball. You just cant and it stinks. So much hate ruins it.

I would love to root for UK. I have tried. Everytime I make progress I run into a fanatic. Effort wasted.

One of the worst parts of this board. I would love to have logical and nice conversations about college basketball. You just cant and it stinks. So much hate ruins it.

 

Well, to be fair, the site is called BLUEGRASSpreps, not tarheelpreps or oldnorthstatepreps or whatever people want to call North Carolina.

It's not that I hate Coach K; I just don't like him! I do hate Duke though.

Well, to be fair, the site is called BLUEGRASSpreps, not tarheelpreps or oldnorthstatepreps or whatever people want to call North Carolina.

It's not that I hate Coach K; I just don't like him! I do hate Duke though.

 

 

That's besides the point. Watching otherwise logical posters become illogical when discussing Duke is disappointing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.