Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region All Region Team and Coach of the Year

Featured Replies

2014

10th Region Girl’s Basketball Coaches Association

All Region Team and Coach of the Year

(This list is in Alphabetical order)

1st Team All Region

Jordan Doram- Harrison County

Sarah Futscher- Bishop Brossart

Erica Rogers- Montgomery County

Sandra Skinner- George Rogers Clark

Asia Sims- Bourbon County

2nd Team All Region

Alivia Bierley- Mason County

McKenzie Butler- Mason County

Bailey Cummins- Bracken County

Jerica Kelsch- Augusta

Ally Neice- Scott

3rd Team All Region

Megan Bretz- Nicholas County

Lexxus Graham- George Rogers Clark

Kaela Saner- Robertson County

Sarah Roaden- Calvary Christian

Abby Stadtmiller- Bishop Brossart

 

Coach of the Year

Robbie Graham-George Rogers Clark

Coach Graham is clearly the best coach in the 10th region. Correct me if I am wrong but hasn't be won COY 2 years straight now?

Coach Graham is clearly the best coach in the 10th region. Correct me if I am wrong but hasn't be won COY 2 years straight now?

 

Back in the day, whichever coach won the regional tourney was named COY. Do't know if it's still that way or not.

Back in the day, whichever coach won the regional tourney was named COY. Do't know if it's still that way or not.

 

This was voted on by the coaches, before districts started. So that is not the case now.

I would move Sims down to 3rd team and move Cummins or Niece to 1st team.

 

I have seen all three play this year and would disagree with that statement.

I have seen all three play this year and would disagree with that statement.

 

I've seen every team also.

Hard to believe that Lexxus Graham only got 3rd team. :idunno:

  • Author
Hard to believe that Lexxus Graham only got 3rd team. :idunno:

 

I would agree. The problem is that not all 10th Region coaches get to see everyone play. I think I would move her and another player up to second team. However I dont want to disparage any of the other players and say they should be moved down.

I would agree. The problem is that not all 10th Region coaches get to see everyone play. I think I would move her and another player up to second team. However I dont want to disparage any of the other players and say they should be moved down.

 

Agree with you. Lexus played a great game yesterday as did all the GRC Cards. Skinner was outstanding. Great team effort.

Ally Neice will be a D1 player before all is said and done..

  • Author
Ally Neice will be a D1 player before all is said and done..

 

I would not doubt that. She improved from the beginning of the year to the end.

GRC'S Sandra Skinner has scored 40 points in two games at the State Tourney. She is a Junior and making a name for her self on the big stage. We in the 10th knew she was the top player in the 10th region.

 

Coach Robbie Graham is showing at the State Tourney why he was selected coach of the year in the 10th. Well deserved Sandra and Coach Graham.

Lacey Mitchell-RCHS should be on here.

Hard to believe that Lexxus Graham only got 3rd team. :idunno:

 

I don't watch much girls basketball, but this shocked me. I would have thought she was one of the top players in the region. I thought she looked like the best player in the games I saw, even over Skinner.

 

I'm also a little disappointed to not see Caitlin Conyers on any of these lists, but I don't know enough to say if she actually should be.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.