Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights / Holmes Bulldogs Predictions

Dixie Heights vs. Holmes 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Dixie Heights vs. Holmes

    • Dixie Heights
      14%
    • Holmes
      85%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Last time met in December with Holmes winner by 8. Three members of Holmes sat first Qtr. and still beating Dixie . Second half Dixie won the scoring battle but still lost. Who wins this matchup of 3rd and 4th ranking teams in 9th region? Decision will be tomorrow at BOK @1:30.

Holmes 70-60

If Dixie is patient on offense and doesn't play like there is a 10 second shot clock, then I really like their chances and think they can win in surprising fashion by double digits.

 

If they come down and jack up quick shots, then they easily lose by double digits.

 

Dixie bigs match up nicely against the Holmes' bigs, who are not a threat on the perimeter.

Holmes 70-60

 

That is the best Dixie can hope for IMO. I expect Holmes by double digits and would not be surprised if it gets out of hand for Dixie.

I just don't see how Dixie can even keep this within 10.

 

Holmes by 18

I expect a very close game. Dixie wins if their bigs step up like they did in second half vs. Conner.

Holmes by 18,,,,It will Holmes vs Hatton and one vs five will not work.....

Last time met in December with Holmes winner by 8. Three members of Holmes sat first Qtr. and still beating Dixie . Second half Dixie won the scoring battle but still lost. Who wins this matchup of 3rd and 4th ranking teams in 9th region? Decision will be tomorrow at BOK @1:30.

 

Scheduled for 1:30, 2pm is more likely.

 

Agree with earlier poster, Dixie has a better chance if they can slow the pace down and take what the defense gives them, otherwise I like Holmes 76-65.

If Dixie is patient on offense and doesn't play like there is a 10 second shot clock, then I really like their chances and think they can win in surprising fashion by double digits.

 

If they come down and jack up quick shots, then they easily lose by double digits.

 

Dixie bigs match up nicely against the Holmes' bigs, who are not a threat on the perimeter.

 

Off topic, ennam the 4th. I just have to ask you about your avatar. Details?

Off topic, ennam the 4th. I just have to ask you about your avatar. Details?

 

Lol... Just like that poor male cheerleader in the pic, I sometimes struggle to "support" my team :)

I expect a very close game. Dixie wins if their bigs step up like they did in second half vs. Conner.

 

Dixie's "bigs" we're on the bench just about the whole second half because of the matchup problems that Conner's all guard offensive was giving us.

 

I do however, really like the way our bigs match up with the Holmes bigs.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.