Rank the 9th Region Tournament Field (1 - 8)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle beat Conner last night and St Henry by 13 less than 2 weeks ago.

OK I know where you are going,,Heres my reason,,the CCH/Holmes game was a 20 point swing. Conner beat Ryle by 10,Ryle beat Conner by 14, Ryle beats Conner in District by 5, you tell me which is the better team,I just feel Conner will win if they meet again,just mu thought,,I thought St. Henry played pretty well against DH, I feel DH is a better team than Ryle

OK I know where you are going,,Heres my reason,,the CCH/Holmes game was a 20 point swing. Conner beat Ryle by 10,Ryle beat Conner by 14, Ryle beats Conner in District by 5, you tell me which is the better team,I just feel Conner will win if they meet again,just mu thought,,I thought St. Henry played pretty well against DH, I feel DH is a better team than Ryle

Not sure I'd put Conner ahead of Ryle, especially considering Ryle just beat them last night. Conner could beat Ryle if they meet again but if all we have to judge on is last night, Ryle gets the nod.

I like St Henry and what they bring, but Ryle is playing very good basketball right now. They come in the region tourney having won 6 straight.

1. Newcath

2. Holmes

3. Covcath

4. Dixie Heights

5. Ryle

6. St Henry

7. Conner

8. Highlands

Ryle beat Conner last night and St Henry by 13 less than 2 weeks ago.

If we are using the who beat who method......

Highlands beat Ryle and beat Conner by double digits in the only meetings this year.

Knowing this everyone still has the Birds down there in the 8 spot. :idunno:

If we are using the who beat who method......

Highlands beat Ryle and beat Conner by double digits in the only meetings this year.

Knowing this everyone still has the Birds down there in the 8 spot. :idunno:

Highlands lost to Holy Cross. ..tough to put them ahead of Ryle and Conner after that.

And honestly, I just think those two are playing better than the Birds right now.