Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

I just had a feeling after last nights game that MoCo and BB would draw each other.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montgomery vs Brossart

Augusta vs Robertson

 

I'm sure GRC likes their draw...Harrison probably does too.

Montgomery vs Brossart

Augusta vs Robertson

 

I'm sure GRC likes their draw...Harrison probably does too.

We knew we had to be opposite brackets from MoCO, so in itself that was good. Knew we couldn't draw BB because of both being District runnerup's. No complaints on our draw. Our choices were Augusta, Campbell or Harrison. It is win or go home now.

 

My son and I were talking about it this morning, and we didn't want to draw Augusta. Believe they are a team on a mission.

For the average fan you could not have asked for a better draw and one of the top 2 teams coming in goes out in the first round. Bracken and Augusta's draw was the best they could hope for

Here is pairings with dates, time and record all together:

 

Boys’ 10th Region at Mason County

 

  • Wed.: Campbell Co. (18-8) vs. Bracken Co. (14-15), 6; Harrison Co. (14-16) vs. Clark Co. (9-19), 7:30.
  • Thu.: Montgomery Co. (27-2) vs. Bishop Brossart (23-4), 6; Augusta (19-11) vs. Robertson Co. (15-13), 7:30.
  • Sun.: Semifinals, 2 and 3:30 p.m.
  • March 10.: Finals. 7 p.m.

Here is pairings with dates, time and record all together:

 

Boys’ 10th Region at Mason County

 

  • Wed.: Campbell Co. (18-8) vs. Bracken Co. (14-15), 6; Harrison Co. (14-16) vs. Clark Co. (9-19), 7:30.
  • Thu.: Montgomery Co. (27-2) vs. Bishop Brossart (23-4), 6; Augusta (19-11) vs. Robertson Co. (15-13), 7:30.
  • Sun.: Semifinals, 2 and 3:30 p.m.
  • March 10.: Finals. 7 p.m.

Top bracket is 55-58 combined 3 teams with losing records.

Bottom bracket is 84-30 zero teams with losing records.

YIKES!

Top bracket is 55-58 combined 3 teams with losing records.

Bottom bracket is 84-30 zero teams with losing records.

YIKES!

 

Records can be deceiving..... GRC for instance, worst record in the tourney, but I am sure not many coaches wanted to draw them. MoCo has beat them 3 times, by 10, 5 and 1. Still that goes as 3 losses. I would say that GRC has had the strongest schedule in the tourney with Harrison Co right behind them.

Records can be deceiving..... GRC for instance, worst record in the tourney, but I am sure not many coaches wanted to draw them. MoCo has beat them 3 times, by 10, 5 and 1. Still that goes as 3 losses. I would say that GRC has had the strongest schedule in the tourney with Harrison Co right behind them.

 

I just called the tourney officials and they said if GRC wanted to swap spots with Brossart they would allow that to happen. Would you really want to do that?

Just saying!:sssh:

The winner of Brossart/MOCO is your region winner. Probably will go against Campbell in finals. GRC doesn't have a chance in hell of winning it. I'm not bashing them, I'm just shooting straight. I'll give Harrison a slight chance to reach finals. Augusta will be done on Sunday.

For first round match-ups it couldn't have turned out any better. Now if the weather will cooperate!!

I just called the tourney officials and they said if GRC wanted to swap spots with Brossart they would allow that to happen. Would you really want to do that?

Just saying!:sssh:

 

Na...we have played them 3 times already...will give someone else a chance to try and knock them off.....:D

The winner of Brossart/MOCO is your region winner. Probably will go against Campbell in finals. GRC doesn't have a chance in hell of winning it. I'm not bashing them, I'm just shooting straight. I'll give Harrison a slight chance to reach finals. Augusta will be done on Sunday.
Who said they did? And did you think GRC would be up by 14+ on MoCo this season in 2 different games? First time most thought it was just a fluke, second time....

 

Come tourney time you don't count anyone out. If you do...you most likely will go home.

I would not be surprised at all to see a GRC/Montgomery Final.

One game at a time though. Both of those teams will be challenged in the opening round.

I would not be surprised at all to see a GRC/Montgomery Final.

One game at a time though. Both of those teams will be challenged in the opening round.

 

I could see this happening, also I could see both getting beat first game.

I could see this happening, also I could see both getting beat first game.

 

You are correct. That's what March is all about!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.