Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs UC predictions

Louisville @ Cincinnati 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Louisville @ Cincinnati

    • Louisville (22-4, 11-2)
      71%
      10
    • Cincinnati (24-3, 13-1)
      28%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Do the Cards continue the way they have losing again to UC (and a team that's ranked) or can they win? It will be a challenge, especially with the game being in Clifton. IMO, Louisville really needs this one.

  • Author

Can a mod add a poll please.

  • Author

Definitely a big game for both teams.

Cards have played better as of late, but I don't see them winning at the Shoe...

Cards have played better as of late, but I don't see them winning at the Shoe...

 

I'll cosign this. Louisville was pounding middling opposition before losing to Memphis and UC and they've gone back to pounding middling opposition as the schedule has let up. A win at Memphis to my mind is much more likely than a win at UC.

I'm going with the Cards. No other reason than I wanna see them all have Grizzly Adams beards come tournament time. :lol2:

Cards by 10+

 

And I really have no logic behind that prediction

.......

 

I think this is an OUTSTANDING game, two Top 12 teams, and will be a great matinee (with Xavier at Georgetown as well) for all of America. I believe UL returns the favor and wins a hard-fought and low-scoring game with the Bearcats, 68-64.

Any of you NKY/Cincy folks that wanna throw me a last minute ticket..... :D

.......

 

I think this is an OUTSTANDING game, two Top 12 teams, and will be a great matinee (with Xavier at Georgetown as well) for all of America. I believe UL returns the favor and wins a hard-fought and low-scoring game with the Bearcats, 68-64.

 

Heart says SK and Justin will out another one, head say you are probably right...

Any of you NKY/Cincy folks that wanna throw me a last minute ticket..... :D

 

Deuce, my bad, I had a pair open up late today and gave them away already. My fault, I should have thought to text you. Sorry!

Heart says SK and Justin will out another one, head say you are probably right...

 

I hope I'm wrong, I'd love to see UC get it done handily tomorrow.

Deuce, my bad, I had a pair open up late today and gave them away already. My fault, I should have thought to text you. Sorry!

 

No worries buddy... I do appreciate the thought. I need to make it up that way to some function with you guys though.

Deuce, my bad, I had a pair open up late today and gave them away already. My fault, I should have thought to text you. Sorry!

 

Assuming they went to a UC fan, you made the right call... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.