Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Georgia license plate

Featured Replies

They need more free choices.

 

We need to represent Bourbon, Basketball and Oxycontin at the very least.

 

Very funny 2C!

 

For everyone else, hopefully this exchange shows you we don't take ourselves too seriously. Although 2C and I are on opposite ends of this "issue" if anyone ever tried to tell Watusi he couldn't believe and practice exactly how he wanted to believe and practice I would be right by his side fighting for his religious freedom.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen, Brother Guru!! :ylsuper:

Amen, Brother Guru!! :ylsuper:

 

Thank God for the ACLU!

If you get the "Free" Plate our choices are Gambling or God.

 

The product choices are for all the specialized plates and I am fine with those including ones that have a basis in religion.

 

Sorry, but I disagree.

 

Unbridled Spirit does not equal gambling.

 

I have never once looked at that plate and thought "gambling".

When I think of unbridled spirit I think of horses running free on bluegrass pastures.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.