February 13, 201412 yr Nope, said they had GA's sweep the gym before every practice there. :idunno: It's cool if you like Crean. But come one man, he's married to a Harbaugh for goodness sake. You have to be a giant tool to put up with those psychotic idiots. :lol2: So they had GA's sweep the gym and never found anything? If they did I assure you, it would have been reported and there would be an NCAA report about it. If that never happened, then I definitely question the validity of that claim.
February 13, 201412 yr Unless you;re a psychotic idiot yourself Tool, psychotic idiot, one in the same. :lol2:
February 13, 201412 yr It's pathetic because no major D1 programs celebrate the Sweet Sixteen like they just won a dang championship. Especially not one of the more historically significant programs of all-time. If you're cool with it, why do you care that everyone else thinks it's a joke? I don't, I think it's funny that such an irrelevant program gets UK fans so worked up So, you're saying no other major D1 team hangs banners for Conference Championships? Sure bout that?
February 13, 201412 yr I don't, I think it's funny that such an irrelevant program gets UK fans so worked up So, you're saying no other major D1 team hangs banners for Conference Championships? Sure bout that? Conference championships, yep, all the time. Sweet Sixteen rings? Never heard of it before.
February 13, 201412 yr I don't, I think it's funny that such an irrelevant program gets UK fans so worked up They just lost at home to Penn State. Why can't you just let me have my fun?
February 13, 201412 yr You deflected and didn't answer my question. I wore an IU shirt to Rupp before and was threatened by fans. How is it any different? You was threatened or you was heckled? Big difference
February 13, 201412 yr It was a memorable game, whether you want to remember it or not. When the final play wins play of the year at the ESPY's like it or not, its a big deal. Still don't get the obsession with UK fans with what IU does in their arena. For things obviously geared towards IU fans. I do want to remember it. A tough loss that hurt bad, but also helped UK in the long run. IU had a really good team and they proved that the rest of that year, there was no shame in losing. My point is, for a historic program like IU, does it really warrant all the celebration(s) that came along with it? It was a memorable win for IU fans i'm sure, but in the grand scheme of things, especially for IU, it was nothing more than a really good regular season win.
February 13, 201412 yr I don't, I think it's funny that such an irrelevant program gets UK fans so worked up So, you're saying no other major D1 team hangs banners for Conference Championships? Sure bout that? This is my point, IU is not irrelevant, they are a historic program. It irks me they aren't acting as such, like they are Northwestern or something and are just happy to get a big win at home every now and then. But hey, if it doesn't bother you, then more power to you.
February 13, 201412 yr They just lost at home to Penn State. Why can't you just let me have my fun? Is that worse than a road loss to Robert Morris?
February 13, 201412 yr Is that worse than a road loss to Robert Morris? :stop: Stay on topic. This is about IU losing to Penn State. Nothing else is relevant.
February 13, 201412 yr You was threatened or you was heckled? Big differenceThreatened and shoved. Completely unprovoked.
February 13, 201412 yr :stop: Stay on topic. This is about IU losing to Penn State. Nothing else is relevant. LOL alright, I've had my fun, have to get some work done now. It's been real boys...
February 13, 201412 yr Is that worse than a road loss to Robert Morris? The CBI could be calling Indiana's name this year :sssh:
February 13, 201412 yr This thread shows why UK and IU should play each year or at least every 2 years. Lots of animus on both sides.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.