Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Penn State 66 Indiana 65

Featured Replies

No UK fan has ever talked crap about an opposing fan, I guess. I'll remember that.

 

I've never seen 5,000 UK fans chanting "you're a fat butt" at an individual overweight woman before. I don't recall ever seeing any UK fans trying to fight members of the other team's media in the parking lot either.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hysterically bad comparison? Not so much. Different situations, yes, but Cal also inherited an absolute mess and a team coming off an NIT appearance. The best thing Indiana has done since he has gotten there is beat the 2012 UK team in the regular season... only to lose when it mattered most. I have no idea how an IU fan can defend Crean at this point. I understand the rebuilding at first, but why does it seem like they are rebuilding again?
Crean couldn't recruit off campus for 2 years. You're defending the comparison makes it even worse. Horrible and yes, absolutely horrible comparison.
Tom Crean is a bad person now? How so?

 

For throwing a hissy-fit and screaming that Ellis Myles was faking an injury to get Louisville an extra timeout late in a conference game in 2003. Myles had, of course, just torn his patellar tendon and was screaming in agony on the floor. He wouldn't play for the rest of 2003.

I've never seen 5,000 UK fans chanting "you're a fat butt" at an individual overweight woman before. I don't recall ever seeing any UK fans trying to fight members of the other team's media in the parking lot either.
You sound really desperate here. IF that was true, how did it never get out from said media members?

 

I forgot UK fans have never done anything improper, how dare me suggest otherwise.

 

I've never seen IU fans destroy KIDS on twitter, I guess that's only UK fans. Fair, right?

For throwing a hissy-fit and screaming that Ellis Myles was faking an injury to get Louisville an extra timeout late in a conference game in 2003. Myles had, of course, just torn his patellar tendon and was screaming in agony on the floor. He wouldn't play for the rest of 2003.
So a coach got caught up in the heat of a game, 11 years ago and is the devil for life, got it. That's weak.
Hysterically bad comparison? Not so much. Different situations, yes, but Cal also inherited an absolute mess and a team coming off an NIT appearance. The best thing Indiana has done since he has gotten there is beat the 2012 UK team in the regular season... only to lose when it mattered most. I have no idea how an IU fan can defend Crean at this point. I understand the rebuilding at first, but why does it seem like they are rebuilding again?

 

Sorry, but there's no way to compare the situations. Crean inherited a disaster. He's underachieved greatly the past 2 seasons though, which is what I was alluding to.

So a coach got caught up in the heat of a game, 11 years ago and is the devil for life, got it. That's weak.

 

I thought it was common knowledge he's a tool, but to each his own.

 

Is it standard practice for coaches to put cameras up in the gym to video tape other team's practices/walkthroughs? I'm seriously asking, because I was told by a VERY good source that Crean was notorious for doing it while at Marquette.

Crean couldn't recruit off campus for 2 years. You're defending the comparison makes it even worse. Horrible and yes, absolutely horrible comparison.

 

More so trying to defend the fact that he has had plenty of time to get players there at this point. So, to be fair, we will not even count the first two years. Are the results he's had since then (including this year) really acceptable for you as a fan? I'm not trying to offend you, just as a fan of a historic program like IU I just need to know why it is acceptable if so. The icing on the cake for me was when fans rushed the court recently. That was embarrassing for a program like IU's IMO.

You sound really desperate here. IF that was true, how did it never get out from said media members?

 

I forgot UK fans have never done anything improper, how dare me suggest otherwise.

 

I've never seen IU fans destroy KIDS on twitter, I guess that's only UK fans. Fair, right?

 

Because it was me and I made the decision not to write about it. And no, I don't sound desperate. It all happened because I was there and I recorded a big portion of it. Go search YouTube and then defend the way IU fans acted that day.

 

If you've never seen IU fans destroy KIDS on twitter, then I'd suggest you aren't paying close attention to twitter.

Because it was me and I made the decision not to write about it. And no, I don't sound desperate. It all happened because I was there and I recorded a big portion of it. Go search YouTube and then defend the way IU fans acted that day.

 

If you've never seen IU fans destroy KIDS on twitter, then I'd suggest you aren't paying close attention to twitter.

I have been threatened by UK fans. So I guess thats a wash.
More so trying to defend the fact that he has had plenty of time to get players there at this point. So, to be fair, we will not even count the first two years. Are the results he's had since then (including this year) really acceptable for you as a fan? I'm not trying to offend you, just as a fan of a historic program like IU I just need to know why it is acceptable if so. The icing on the cake for me was when fans rushed the court recently. That was embarrassing for a program like IU's IMO.
So the kids rushed the court and that's Crean's fault?
So the kids rushed the court and that's Crean's fault?

 

No, but hanging banners and getting rings for a Sweet 16 appearance was....

I thought it was common knowledge he's a tool, but to each his own.

 

Is it standard practice for coaches to put cameras up in the gym to video tape other team's practices/walkthroughs? I'm seriously asking, because I was told by a VERY good source that Crean was notorious for doing it while at Marquette.

Come on man, a very good source? This isn't BGP 5 years ago when you can get away with that.

 

I was told by a VERY good source that Cal pays his players. Must be true then, right?

I have been threatened by UK fans. So I guess thats a wash.

 

LOL if you say so.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.