Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Penn State 66 Indiana 65

Featured Replies

No, but hanging banners and getting rings for a Sweet 16 appearance was....
And that affects you or anyone else how?
  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL if you say so.
How is it any different?
Come on man, a very good source? This isn't BGP 5 years ago when you can get away with that.

 

I was told by a VERY good source that Cal pays his players. Must be true then, right?

 

Okay, a former UC player that played against him when he was at Marquette.

:popcorn::popcorn:
I miss my old school trollin' days, its so much fun. ;)
And that affects you or anyone else how?

 

It doesn't. It's just pathetic. I thought IU was a historically significant program, was I wrong?

No, but hanging banners and getting rings for a Sweet 16 appearance was....

 

Commemorative popcorn boxes for winning a REGULAR SEASON game against UK didn't help either... these examples are just some of what Crean has done to lower expectations for IU fans. As far as twitter goes, there are a lot of ignorant fans for all teams and every team has fans who trash kids on twitter for picking a different school, bad games, etc.

Okay, a former UC player that played against him when he was at Marquette.

So they knew he was filming them and they did nothing about it? Come on...

Terrible loss, my how the mighty have fallen. Well, if you consider a sweet sixteen mighty....

It doesn't. It's just pathetic. I thought IU was a historically significant program, was I wrong?

It's pathetic b/c UK fans think so? I'm sure anyone is really concerned about that.

How is it any different?

 

The behavior I witnessed at IU that day is worse than any other college or high school game I have ever been to. Ever. When in doubt, deny and deflect though.

Commemorative popcorn boxes for winning a REGULAR SEASON game against UK didn't help either... these examples are just some of what Crean has done to lower expectations for IU fans. As far as twitter goes, there are a lot of ignorant fans for all teams and every team has fans who trash kids on twitter for picking a different school, bad games, etc.

It was a memorable game, whether you want to remember it or not. When the final play wins play of the year at the ESPY's like it or not, its a big deal. Still don't get the obsession with UK fans with what IU does in their arena. For things obviously geared towards IU fans.

The behavior I witnessed at IU that day is worse than any other college or high school game I have ever been to. Ever. When in doubt, deny and deflect though.

You deflected and didn't answer my question. I wore an IU shirt to Rupp before and was threatened by fans. How is it any different?

So they knew he was filming them and they did nothing about it? Come on...

 

Nope, said they had GA's sweep the gym before every practice there. :idunno:

 

It's cool if you like Crean. But come on man, he's married to a Harbaugh for goodness sake. You have to be a giant tool to put up with those psychotic idiots. :lol2:

Nope, said they had GA's sweep the gym before every practice there. :idunno:

 

It's cool if you like Crean. But come one man, he's married to a Harbaugh for goodness sake. You have to be a giant tool to put up with those psychotic idiots. :lol2:

Unless you;re a psychotic idiot yourself ;)
It's pathetic b/c UK fans think so? I'm sure anyone is really concerned about that.

 

It's pathetic because no major D1 programs celebrate the Sweet Sixteen like they just won a dang championship. Especially not one of the more historically significant programs of all-time.

 

If you're cool with it, why do you care that everyone else thinks it's a joke?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.