NCIS-Post Ziva

All Tell

I'm a big fan. I was concerned when Ziva left because I loved the chemistry of the cast with her. It appears my concerns were unfounded as the chemistry with Ellie seems just fine. It's different because she's married so so far we haven't had the sexual tension between her and Tony that was there with both Kate and Ziva. Also she's not the trained field agent that Ziva was when she first joined the cast so watching her learn the job could be interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm a big fan. I was concerned when Ziva left because I loved the chemistry of the cast with her. It appears my concerns were unfounded as the chemistry with Ellie seems just fine. It's different because she's married so so far we haven't had the sexual tension between her and Tony that was there with both Kate and Ziva. Also she's not the trained field agent that Ziva was when she first joined the cast so watching her learn the job could be interesting.

Yea, but Ziva had that something. I still like NCIS but I miss Ziva, she was hot in a not flau ting type of way.

I'm probably in the small minority, but I absolutely would take Kate over Ziva any day.
I agree, hated seeing Kate get killed. That said, I didn't want Ziva to leave, but I think they have recovered nicely, and Bishop will do a good job.