January 31, 201412 yr What was Cronin screaming about? I've got the sound down. I think he's just yelling to be yelling at this point.
January 31, 201412 yr Did they really go back 2 possessions to see if there was a foul? Yes but they couldn't have called a personal there, correct? Just a flagrant?
January 31, 201412 yr Yes but they couldn't have called a personal there, correct? Just a flagrant? I don't know the rules on that one. Doesn't make sense to go back 2 possessions and look at a no call.
January 31, 201412 yr I'm pretty sure they were looking to see if Kilpatrick elbowed Russ Smith in the face when he pushed off... Which they didn't call.
January 31, 201412 yr The game is there for UL to take... But they have to capitalize on these UC errors.
January 31, 201412 yr Author The game is there for UL to take... But they have to capitalize on these UC errors. Yep
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.