January 31, 201412 yr I may go sit in a dark room. Someone may need to let me know when this game is over.
January 31, 201412 yr I want to see a replay of that out of bounds call. Me too. Could they have reviewed that?
January 31, 201412 yr Me too. Could they have reviewed that? I don't know the replay rules. Don't know how the baseline guy could really tell the footing on something like that.
January 31, 201412 yr You have to establish position in bounds before you can touch the ball. He didn't.
January 31, 201412 yr I don't know the replay rules. Don't know how the baseline guy could really tell the footing on something like that. He said he didn't establish back inbounds but I thought he clearly did. Hopefully it means nothing in the end. 69-66 UC with 0:05 left.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.