January 31, 201412 yr Justin Jackson has to stay out of foul trouble for UC to have a chance. And they can't have stupid turnovers like JJ's travel or the sideline step out.
January 31, 201412 yr As soon as UofL started playing defense, UC started turning the ball over. Louisville also having another night where nothing inside two feet is dropping. At least 5 bunnies missed already.
January 31, 201412 yr Getslow forcing GT into some turnovers here. If this was Twitter I would be constantly retweeting my own "stupid, stupid, stupid" post.
January 31, 201412 yr Author This is the first time I've been able to see UC for any length of time this year. I like what I've seen so far.
January 31, 201412 yr Louisville couldn't be playing worse right now. UC on the verge of blowing this one open.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.