Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ethan Stringer Commits

Featured Replies

The sophomore from Beechwood has committed to play college baseball at the Univeristy of Louisville per his twitter feed.

 

Congratulations!

The sophomore from Beechwood has committed to play college baseball at the Univeristy of Louisville per his twitter feed.

 

Congratulations!

 

 

Already?

Congrats to the kid.

Congrats. Scouts usually concentrate on seniors and juniors. There are usually enough excellent players at that level to choose from to keep them busy.

I couldn't be happier for the kid. I was lucky enough to coach him for a few years. I still think he has a shot to get drafted pretty high.

Wow!

 

Congrats Ethan!

Jeezel pete. That's big time. UL is LEGIT .

 

Did we ever figure out who offered Brayden Combs?

Jeezel pete. That's big time. UL is LEGIT .

 

Did we ever figure out who offered Brayden Combs?

 

Wichita State.

Wichita State.

 

The Shockers! Nice.

Congratulations to Ethan! You don't see many sophomore baseball players getting D1 scholarships. With Combs also getting a D1 offer, Beechwood will have 3 D1 scholarship baseball players on the field this spring.

If I am right, he was offerd about a week ago, attended UL Memphis basketball game Thursday night and committed Friday. I understand UL may be his dream school, but because of how quickly his decision was made I feel in 6 months he will be decommitting and weighing other possible options. Just my opinion.

If I am right, he was offerd about a week ago, attended UL Memphis basketball game Thursday night and committed Friday. I understand UL may be his dream school, but because of how quickly his decision was made I feel in 6 months he will be decommitting and weighing other possible options. Just my opinion.

Always worrisome when kids commit at such a young age. The commitment really doesn't mean anything other than they both like each other a bunch and hope that in two years they feel the same way. A lot can change over the course of the next two years, either side can opt out, but I hope it works for the kid, I heard he is a gamer.

The most likely reason why Stringer could possibly not end up at UL - he gets drafted high by MLB and chooses that path.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.